Chapter Twenty

Tears slowly and silently fall down the senior's face as he sat at the hospital awaiting the news of how Kongpob was. It seemed like time passed by slowly, seconds felt like hours. Wad arrived after a bit trying to look emotionless but his eyes and face told a different story. A doctor finally came out after a while she stopped at the nurse's station before turning towards the waiting room.

"Suthiluck?"
Both stand up letting the doctor know they were here for him
"How is he doc?"

The doctor doesn't answer for a moment.
"I'm afraid I have bad news"
"Is he -"
Wad starts but couldn't continue.
"We did the best that we could do but the pat-"

"Well you didn't try hard enough!"
Arthit yells wiping at his face.

"Sir, I understand that your upset but p-"

"Don't tell me what to fuc-"
"P"
Wad interrupts the senior.
"Can we see him?"

"I'm afraid not.Only family is allowed in"

"I'm his boyfriend! I demand to see him!"

"Sir"
The doctor fixes her glasses.
"Your not allowed.Its up to the family of mr.suthiluck.I let them know you stopped by"

"This is i-"
Wad pats Arthit's shoulder calming him a bit.
"Thank you for trying doctor"
Wad says before leading the senior outside.

"Nong he's gone"
"I know he in a better place now"
"It's a-all m-my fault!"
The senior cries.
"P i'm sure it-"

Arthit interrupts him by explaining what happened.Wad sighs after.

"He would have done something like that"

"What?"
Wad shakes his head and takes something out of his pocket.He hands it to Arthit.It was a key.

"Go to his dorm, it right across from yours.It should explain everything"

"N'Wad I can't"
Arthit says he didn't want to be surrounded by kongpob's stuff.At least  not now.

"You have to P'Arthit he...has some stuff for you.I'll get ahold of his parents you deserve to see him."

"Okay, thank you nong, call me when you get a reply"

Wad nods in reply and watches as Arthit leaves.

-----------------------
Arthit's pov

I didn't understand why Wad would want me to come to Kongpob's dorm.I wanted to wait at the hospital for his parents to arrive but whatever it is seemed important for me to find out.When I entered the dorm building a few people wai'ed me but ignore them.

When I arrived at the door I froze for a moment.I wiped my eyes one final time before opening the door.As soon as it opened the scent of his cologne hits me.The sadness comes back almost immediately it felt like he was here with me but he wasn't.I moved to the bed and grabbed one of the pillows an held it my arms and I hugged it like I wish I hugged him.A few minutes pass when I forced myself to put the pillow down.Wad said something about Kongpob having some stuff for him.

I searched the room until I found a journal,A few folded up papers,pictures,and lastly a small plastic moon statue.I lay each of them out on the bed before going over them.I start with the folded papers.

You are the sun
Can I be your moon?

'Signed Kp...'
-------------
Stars shine bright but my sun shines brighter

'Also signed kp...'

-----------

I put the papers aside and look at the photos.It was pictures of Kongpob and  I from on the camp trip,year book, and capture the flag.I look between all of them and choose my favourite before putting it in my wallet.Last was the journal.I open it and read a little on the first page.