chapter seven

America's P.O.V

I wonder why Russia keeps just randomly looking away from me in this oddly adorable way- wait no, not adorable, just- like- looking away. Totally not cute. Nope. You know what fuck it, he was totally adorable every time he just looked away and blushed slight- wait. Why was he blushing? Eh. I don't really care. Okay maybe I care a little. I'm over thinking aren't I? Oh well. I decide to go grab a glass of water. I walk into the kitchen and grab some water, I was in the middle of pouring the glass, when suddenly I got a notification on my phone

UK: There will be a meeting today at 2:30 P.M for all countries paired with others because of bad relationships. You will come, because you were paired with Russia. Hope to see you there.
A: aight

So now I guess I have to go to a meeting in 2 hours? (A/N its 12:30 A.M for America in this part) Well, I kinda just want to talk to Russia, so I'll do so. I walk to his room and knock on the door. He opens it "Hey America." he replies, smiling slightly. "Did you get a message from Britain?" I ask "Yeah, about the meeting at 14:30?" he replies. "Yep!" I say "Until then though, do you want to do anything? Like play a board game or something?" I ask "Maybe a movie?" Russia says "Sure!" I reply. We walk out into the living room and I look through the movies. "Okay, so we only have like five movies, so we have to choose one." then I started to list of the names of each movie. "Lilo and Stitch, Wizard of Oz, Narnia, Alice in Wonderland, and The Spongebob Movie" Russia then says "Let's watch The Spongebob Movie" he then slightly chuckle and I did as well. "Well, okay then!" I reply, getting out the disc and putting it in the movie player. The movie starts and I sit down next to Russia.

Timeskip to 2:00 P.M/14:00

We've watched like two movies, and then I realize it's almost 2:30. I shake Russia slightly and he looks over at me. "It's almost 2:30, we should get going." I say "Alrighty then" Russia says getting up. He puts on a jacket and asks "Who's driving?" "You can" I reply. "Alrighty then" Russia says, grabbing his keys. He walks out the door and I follow quickly after him. We get in his car and drive to where meetings take place. We walk in and we seem to be pretty early, so we just sit down next to each other. A few minutes later Britain walks in and says "Oh, hello you two!" "Sup" I reply. "Привет." Russia says. A few more countries pour in and sit down. Then once it hits 2:30 the meeting begins. "Hello everyone, glad you all could make it. I will be passing out a survey to see whether you and the country you were paired with's relationships have improved at all." UK then passed out a piece of paper and said "You may begin." I look at the first question on the paper, which reads 'Have you and the country you were paired with become more friendly towards eachother?' I mark yes. 'Have you ever had the urge to hurt or insult the person you were paired with on any occasions?' I mark no. 'Would you say you and the country you were paired with have become friends, or at least won't yell at each other or try to physically hurt each other?' I mark yes. A few more questions later, I'm done with the survey so I put it in the pile of papers others put their surveys in. A little while later, I hear the last paper being put away, and then Britain saying "Now that everyone's done with their survey, I will look through them and see which countries have good enough relationships to be un-paired." Britain grabs the papers and walks out of the room, returning a few minutes later. "The countries getting un-paired are..." I stop listening, and just wait to see if my name gets called. A little later I hear "Russia and America," and I look over to Russia to see how he reacts to that. He looks pretty disappointed. Once Britain is done listing off countries, he excuses us all and I walk up to Russia.

Russia's P.O.V

America walks up to me and says "It's been nice living with ya, but now we gotta move back to our old houses, which sucks a bit." "Hehe yeah" I reply, sounding pretty disappointed, which I am. I don't want to wait ages to tell him I love him, so how about I just do it now? I think, out of no where. I think about that thought for a moment and then decide to act on it. "U-um hey America, I have t-to tell you something." I say, stuttering slightly. "What is it?" America asks, looking up at me in an adorable way. "U-um, Я т-тебя люблю." (A/N it means "I love you" in Russian, and America has picked up some Russian from Russia, so that's why he knows what he said) I mumble. America just stays silent. I messed up, didn't I? He's not going to want to be my friend after this, I'm sure of it. Knowing I really fucked up, I stare down at America for a moment  and then run away.

America's P.O.V

I stare blankly at where Russia just stood. Did he just... say what I think he said? I think, blushing. Without another second of thinking I run after him. If I run fast enough, I might be able to catch up to him! I think. I speed down the sidewalk, barely dodging the other people around me. I turn a corner and see Russia's Ushanka disappear quickly behind the next corner. I speed up as much as I can and Russia's finally back in sight.  He has to get tired eventually! Just as I think that, he slows down, giving me the opportunity to catch up to him. Once I get close enough, I grab onto his shirt, he jolts to a stop. He turns around and stares at me silently.
"..."
"Я сожалею."

Word count: 1072

Sorry for dying for a while, I had big writers block, so sorry this took me so long to get out.

Пока, товарищй!