chapter six

America P.O.V

I go outside and then think maybe Russia went with his siblings? I call Ukraine's number and he answers drowsily, "What is it, dude?" "I can't find Russia and he wrote a note saying he was leaving, I'm really worried" I reply quickly. Ukraine stays silent for a second.  "Let me ask Belarus if she's seen him." Ukraine replies "Okay, thank you!" I say nervously. There is silence in the call. I suddenly hear Russia speak "Ame, stop trying to contact me, please. I'm dangerous, and I don't want to hurt you." The call ends and I start to cry. I decide to go to Ukraine and Belarus' house to find Russia if he hadn't already left. Once I get there I knock on the door, Belarus answers "M-may I come in?" I ask. Belarus stays silent and opens the door more to let me in. Russia's sitting on the couch crying quietly. I walk over to him and he looks up at me. "I t-thought you'd come here, but I was too upset to move." He chuckles through his tears. I sit down next to him and hug him. He reluctantly puts his arm around me (A/N Russia's giving America sort of a half hug) "Мне жаль." Russia says. I don't understand what he said, but I just stay silent, continuing to hug him. (A/N I'm not Russian so sorry if it translated wrong, but it's supposed to say 'I'm sorry')

Russia P.O.V

America is too nice. He's going to get hurt sooner or later. I really hope that doesn't happen though.
......
Wait.
Do..
Do I love him?

America P.O.V (sorry Russia's was so short, I didn't know what else to write)

Even though Russia's only sort of hugging me, it still feels nice. I tighten my grip around him. I then remember that Russia cuts, so out of concern, I ask "Russia, show me your arms please" he hesitantly takes his arm from off of me as I do the same with my arms. He hold out his arms and I roll up his sleeves. His bandages are damp. I unroll the bandages and it reveals almost new cuts. I look up at him, concerned. I stand up and hold out my hand for him to grab, he complies and I walk him to the bathroom, where I get out a cloth and soak it in water. I place it gently on Russia's arm, but it still makes him wince. I clean up the blood and look around for some bandages. I find some in a cubbord and lightly tie them around his arms. After doing this, I pull him into a tight embrace. He accepts the hug, very slowly. I let go and so does he. I then say "hey, you can go back out there, I have to do something" Russia silently nods and walks out of the bathroom. I roll up my sleeves to reveal my tacky 'bandages'. I roll them off easily, clean up the blood, then put on new real bandages. I roll my sleeves back down and walk out, to see that Ukraine and Belarus had left, supposedly to their rooms. Russia was sitting on the couch, hunched over slightly. I walk up to him and ask "do.. do you wanna go back home?" He nods. I grab his hand and we walk back as I hold onto him. Once we get back I ask "what made you think you're dangerous?" "I was reflecting on what's been going on in my life, and I realized I could most definitely hurt you if I had an outburst, like I used to get." He replies, wiping his eyes a bit. I hug him again, patting his back slightly. "I'm going to go to bed, okay?" Russia says "Alright, you need rest anyways." I reply. I let go of him and he gets up, walks to his room and closes the door, I go to my room afterwards and fall asleep as well.

Timeskip to when they wake up
Russia P.O.V

I wake up and rub my eyes, feeling much better than I did yesterday. I get dressed and walk out of my room, turning on the TV. Suddenly I remember what I thought last night. Do I love America? I think and, if I do, how would I even tell him? He's obviously too good for me, so I'm not even sure if he'd want to be my friend after I told him. I continue thinking about this until I hear America's door open, he walks out in his pajamas and yawns. "Hey Rus! You doing any better?" He asks "Much better!" I reply, smiling. He yawns again, I chuckle and blush a little. I think he noticed, because he started blushing a little too. He nervously chuckled he's so adorable I think I think I actually do love him. Should I tell him, or should I wait? I blush a little more at my realization, and start to fiddle with my hands. Okay, I'm going to tell him day after tomorrow. I think. He looks at me, and then asks "Why do you keep looking away and just- not saying anything for a bit?" "Oh, I'm just thinking about stuff."I reply and pat his head. He smiles and replies "Oh okay then!"

Word count: 895

I'm super sorry for this being short, I still have no ideas, but now I have motivation, which is great! Can you guys please give me ideas for the next chapter? Thanks!