chapter four

America P.OV 

Once Russia and I got inside I walked into the kitchen and prepared myself some cereal. "Isn't cereal a breakfast food?" Russia asked sceptically "Yeah, but who cares?" I replied, not looking away from my cereal. Once I was done making it I sat down on the couch, and then Russia came and sat down next to me. "You feeling any better?" Russia asked with a hint of concern in his voice "I'm still not happy, but I'm doing better." I replied. Russia then but this arms around me and said "No one deserves what happened to you. Not even me." I slightly blushed but I didn't look at him, still feeling upset. Russia let go and then walked away and and went into his room. I just continued to eat my cereal. I decided to turn on the TV, so I turned the channel to the News. "The country by the name of Russia seen protecting his worst enemy at the country meeting today; could they be frieds now? Or maybe more?" I then spit out my cereal WAIT WHAT THE HELL?! I thought, appaled "Or, maybe our suspistions are wrong and Russia was just defending agaisnt North Korea. Nobody really knows." I stared blankly at the Television screen. I then realized there was still milk everywhere, so I got up and got some paper towels from the kitchen. I wiped up the floor with the paper towel and then walked into my room to change. I grabbed a new shirt and took off the one with milk on in, I put on the shirt I chose for myself, it had the word NASA on it, it's one of my favorites, so that's why I chose it. My sunglasses were starting to get a bit uncomfortable, so I decided to take them off, I just had to hope Russia doesn't see my eyes. I walk back into the living room and just watch the News for a while. Suddenly Russia came out of my room after a while, so I put my sunglasses out and put them on quickly (A/N he put them on the table just in case Russia came out again), but I think he saw my eyes. I look down to the ground. "Hey, you doing any better?" Russia asked "Ehhh, no. I'm doing a bit worse. The news girl is was saying that we could possibly be a couple or some shit." I replied "Oh shit, what?" Russia replied, sounding appaled, like I was. "Hold up, rewind the news" He said, poiting to the remote. I grabbed the remote and rewinded it until it was at where the girl said it. "Hey, America, you wanna go to this news station and have a 'word' with them?" Russia said, looking like he was going to murder someone. "U-uh, okay?" I replied, awkwardly. Russia smiled and grabbed his keys, he opened the door. I hesitated, but followed him. We got into his car and I decided to just sit in the backseat, because the hatred radiating from Russia was making me pretty uncomfortable. I get out my phone and start playing on it when Russia starts driving. Once we get there, I don't notice when we stop so Russia says from the front "C'mon America, we're here" "Oh, okay" I reply blankly, getting out of the car. Russia then walks up to the door of the news station and smashes it open "So, who made the pitch that America and I might be 'a thing'??" Russia growls angrilly. The entire room goes quiet, and everyone looks at the door. They see me, just standing in the background, shyly, and Russia looking pissed at everyone in the room. "I-I think it was J-Japan?" One of the people there stuttered. Russia was started to un-tense (A/N I don't know what else to say soI just put un-tense; sorry!) "Okay, thank you fo rtelling me." He then walked out of the news station and I followed behind him, feeling a tiny pit of panic well up inside of me. I got in the backseat of the car again and went on my phone. We arrived at Japan's house and I actually noticed when we got there so I got out of the car with Russia and then he walked to Japan's door and literally just kicked it down. She looked at the door, holding two Uno cards sitting across from South Korea, who had 3 cards in her hand. Russia then looked at Japan and said "So, was it you who made the pitch that America and I are 'a thing' or some shit?!" Japan giggles and says "I see you brought America with you~" Rusia slightly  bushed at this statement, and so did I, but I don't think anyone noticed. "Does Russia have a cruuuush?~" Japan teased, and South Korea giggled. Russia blushed harder. Russia inhaled deeply and calmed himself. He then walked over to Japan and said "Why did you pitch that to the news?" "Isn't it obvious?" she replied. Russia sighed, probably knowing that this was hopeless and Japan wouldn't give them a straight answer.

Russia P.O.V

Why the hell is Japan like this?! I think argrilly. I have no intrest whatsoever in America! Stupid cat! I blush more. "You're a blushing mess! Hehe!" Japan laughs innocently. "U-uh, can we go b-back?" I hear America ask from behind me, sounding extremely panicked. He's really cute... wait! No he's not! What are you thinking Russia?! I sigh. "Fine," I look at Japan "but I swear to fucking God I'll get you for this shit." Japan giggles again. I turn away and grab America's wrist, and pull him behind me using as little force as my body will let me right now. "Uh, c-can you let g-go of my w-wrist?" America asks feebly from behind me. I angrilly let go of his wrist and we make our way back to my car. He gets in the back and I start up the car, I then drive us home. Once we arrive, America rushes into his room, looking more panicked than before. I should go check on him I think. I walk into his room and he's sitting on his bed, hyperventilating (A/N did I spell that right? If not, please correct me) Once he saw me he tried to regulate his breathing, but ended up breathing more heavily. I walk over to him slowly "Are you alright?" I ask, letting quite a bit of concern slip into my voice. "W-why do y-you care?" he stutters "You've been concerning me ever since that incident with North Korea." I reply "You shouldn't b-be concrned for me, I'm fine, just please go away for right now, and if you want I can tell you when you can come back" he stated, his stutter almost gone. I head for the door, but before I leave, I turn around and smile at him, he smiles weakly back. I walk out of the room and close the door behind me.

word count: 1177

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR THIS BEING LATE! I HAD TO DO SOMETHING LAST SATURDAY AND I COULDN'T UPDATE IT!