Emergency Meeting #2

Start from the beginning

"Isn't it so cute!!! I know where to hang it too

"Isn't it so cute!!! I know where to hang it too." Jeongin just shook his head to see the older members short circuiting of seeing the poster, as the younger were gushing like Sana.
....
"Let me get this straight," Sana said, "You want me to tell you who is Momo's idol crush." They all nodded to her, "I don't know I mean..."

"Look I'm working on getting that date with Doyoung," said Yuta. "He is a hard cookie to crack."

"We are even using his favorite Dreamie Jeno to help us," added Ten. Jaemin was going to speak on how he should be the favorite, but Ten stopped him. "Everyone knows you're Taeyong-hyung's favorite."

"And Mingyu keeps avoiding the subject," said Wonwoo. "Next time, we are sending in Minghao to pinned him down until he agrees."

"Well you can forget about Doyoung..."she went off, as everyone froze.

"No, Momo's idol crush is Doyoung," said Jaehyun, as Sana just smiled.

"No! He nag all the times! He is lazy and would stay inside the dorm than go out," said Yuta.

"She doesn't understand him like we do! We will not let her fall into his trap," Ten said. "We can replace him once he is dead." Sana just laughed, as the NCT members looked at her.

"No, Momo doesn't have a crush on Doyoung." They relaxed, as Baekhyun looked at her.

"Who is it?! We must know to protect her! Look I have been crushing on her for two years and will make it my goal to get one date from her."

"What if it's Kai she likes. He is one of the best dancers," said Chanyeol. Baekhyun's face grew dark with that.

"He will be in a case and I will send it to the bottom of the ocean," he mumbled.

"No, she doesn't like Kai. Just admire his dancing skills. This person is younger than her, so all the old farts are out."

"Hey, I'm not old," complained Yoongi. "Plus your fandom ship Momo and I the most." He pulled up his phone. "See they write fan fictions of us. I'm reading one about Momo and I and it's call 'This Gift.' We are married and have eight kids..."

"Damn," said Jungkook, "you must have drugged her to have that many kids."

"Shut it, you are our first born son in the story." Jungkook was gagging to hear he was Momo's kid.

"Hey I can date my m...." Yoongi just smack him to shut up.

"Oh I'm reading a book called 'Perfect Two'," said Dino, pulling up the fan fiction on his phone. "She is ship with so many male idols from Baekhyun-hyung to even Jaemin."

"Me?" He pointed to himself, going to Dino. "I have to read about us getting ship."

"Hey can we focus on the real issue, Momo having a crush that could be one of us in the club," said Baekhyun.

"Nope it isn't anyone in the club," said Sana with a smile, bursting everyone's bubbles. "It's surprising to know she chose him as a crush." Dino shown Sana the book, as she looked through all the parts. "Wow, I need to get Momo to read this."

"No, but is her crush in this book?" Sana looked again at all the parts, having a smile on her face. She read a few parts and giggled.

"Oh yeah he is in here. It is such a cute story!" Everyone looked at her wanting to know. "But I'm not telling!" Everyone collapses on the floor, while Sana giggled. "You will have to wait and see." She looked at Jeongin with a smile. "Channie will pick you up soon. I have to go with Momo to meet the  director of "We Got Married".

"What!!!!" Baekhyun yelled, getting up. "Tell me you are casted and Momo is supporting you."  Sana has a wicked smile on her face, as she giggled.

"Nope, it's the opposite. Oh and her husband is...." she slowly walked to the door and turn back to them. "...is Doyoung! Bye bye!" She left the club house, as it was silence.

"Kim Doyoung!!!" Yuta yelled, "You are dead when I see you!!!"

"Save some for me," said Ten.

"And all of us," said Baekhyun. "He is banned from ever becoming a member. We need to protest this now! Gather supplies, we will protest!!!!"
.....
Doyoung sneezed, as Taeyong looked at him.

"You aren't getting sick aren't you?"

"No, but I think someone is talking bad about me."