Chapter 1-Awakening

Start from the beginning

He said in a terrified tone while he is shivering in fear causing the gaunlet to shake also.

Issei:what but why is that, it's not like you made him angry or anything right.

Ddraig: well I kinda did.

Everyone: what!!!!!

Everyone yell while they were utterly shock at what they heard.

Rias:but I they said that you were defeated by him and Satan.

Ddraig: no that was a lie he is the one who killed me,Albion,God,Satan and the other Maou.

This made Asia cry in tears.

Asia:you*sob*mean he is the *sob*reason why Go-ack is d-d-dead?

Ddraig: yes and no.

Issei: how come?

Ddraig: he was aiming his attack at me and Albion but they got hit by the blast of the attack so he didn't mean to kill God actually.

This made Asia assured that he really didn't mean to kill God.

Rias:that really is shocking.

Akeno:true I was expecting to hear that one.

Koneko:hey everyone someone is trying to destroy the crystal.

They look where Koneko is pointing and they saw a group of what seems to be devils approaching the Abyssal Creation Stone.

Issei:hey what do you all think your doing they said it's forbbiden to touch it you idiots.

Devil1:like we care by destroying it we could obtain it's power.

Devil2:and we shall rule the world.

And then they fired various spells at the crystal and causing it to crack.

Then not long Pokemon's and supernaturals started to gather around them and the leaders of the 3 Factions also arrive along side with the 4 Pokemon leaders.

Sirzech:Rias what is going on here we heard an explosion here?

Rias:a group of rogue devils are destroying the Abyssal Creation Stone?

Dialga,Giratina,Palkia, and Arceus heard what she said and four of them mentally paled.

Arceus: you fools do you realize what you have done.

Devil3:what scared that we will obtain the ultimate power to show you all how devils are superior to you all.

Azazel: what is there something wrong on destroying it Lord Arceus.

Dialga:that is because the Abyssal Creation Stone is where Lord Recrozrium and his wife are.

When everyone heard this including the Devils who are attacking the stone immediately paled but it soon gotten worse when the crystal suddenly glowed and when the glow died down they saw all two figures standing in front of them one was a tall handsome man that looks like the Creator himself is in front of them and the other is a goddess who was crafted by the Creator himself.

(3rd POV)

?????:Arceus what is going on here and woke me and my wife?

Arceus:Lord Recrozrium well this rogue devils are the one who woke you up.

He pointed at the now cowering group of devils.

Recrozrium: really do you all know what the consequences is rudely waking us up.

None of them could talk as they were all cowering in fear, Recrozrium pointed his finger on the rogue devils then created a small black orb and fire at them instantly.