v.

LATER THAT SAME NIGHT, AROUND 11:30pm.
RONNIE

" Just cause you going college and shit don't make you somebody

" Just cause you going college and shit don't make you somebody. Me and my set will blow yo shit up, best believe me!" I hear a man say.

" Nigga, you can't fuck with me. you're a whole ass bum..." Jason says stepping face to face with the guy. Orlando and I get out the car quickly, and meet up with Slim and some others.

"Aye, we gotta problem 'round here?" Orlando says.

" Yeah, Mr. USC feels like he can step to me..."

"You the one talkin shit, thinking I'm some pussy and finna let you speak to me any kind of way..."

The guy and his boys start getting rowdy until Orlando pulls out his gun.

" Now, I know y'all don't wanna go this way....Now we can settle this easy and you bitch niggas can walk away, right?"

There's pure silence and outta nowhere Orlando pretends to shoot the gun, scaring the guys, laughing at them as well.

" Bet ya niggas won't fuck with us anymore! Now get ya asses outta here! This my hood!" he yells as the boys run quickly. We all pile in my car and head to Orlando's spot.

" Yo Slim, how the fuck ya get over there foolin with them niggas anyway?" I ask while blasting some music.

" Man, me and J were walking back from chilling at the Swapmeet, and these buffoon ass niggas start talking shit. Probably jealous from what we had on. Shit..we do look nice..." Slim says while laughing with Jason.

" Ya needs to stop going near them fools. They all fuck with Q." Orlando says in a serious tone.

Quincy was another drug outlet in South Central, coming out of Las Vegas

Quincy was another drug outlet in South Central, coming out of Las Vegas. He's got a lot of reputation around here, and typically is always head to head with gangs throughout LA. He's more or so messy, and always in some shit.