| Forms |

If you need an example of what I expect a form to look like, mine is right below!

Full Name:
Gender:
Age:
Faceclaim/Description:
Personality:
*Weapons:
*Magicks:
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
*Love Interest[s]:
Species:
Jobs:
Backstory:
Other/Trivia:
Tags:

———

Full Name  |  Hazel Ellison 

Nicknames  |  none

Gender  |  Female 

Age  |  MCD- 19  PDH- 15  MS- 22

Faceclaim/Description: Hazel has wavy golden blonde hair. It reaches just about her waist and is usually pulled back somehow too keep it out of the way. She is too attached to it to cut it shorter. Her eyes are wide, round, and olive green in color. Paired with her full cheeks and oval face shape, her appearance is almost childlike. Her lips are average in fullness and usually quirked up in some sort of smile. She has full blonde eyebrows with a soft arch. Her paler skin is usually quite tanned from the sun. Freckles dot across her cheeks and nose bridge and a scar cuts vertically from her lower cheek down her jaw. Hazel stands at about 5'3 in height.

Personality |  Hazel is a pretty lighthearted person. She tends to be non confrontational and makes bad jokes in serious situations. She's an avid chatterbox, but makes a surprisingly good listener if she's interested in what you have to say. Not even the most antisocial of people can stray from her bothersome grasp. Hazel is also clingy, and too often attaches herself to people who don't want her too. Overall, she just wants people to like her and be her friend. She's also quite nosy and finds herself prying into others affairs when she shouldn't. While her trust is easily given, she does become angry with people who abuse it. She can be oddly cold to those she doesn't like, it's a stark contrast to her usual friendly attitude.
Deeper into her disposition, Hazel is very independent. She hates asking for help or accepting things from others. She wants to solve her problems on her own. Another bad habit is her tendency to hold back negative emotions until she snaps on someone suddenly. And while she tries to be very loyal, she isn't able to keep secrets and will lie to a friend before outright admitting to something that would disappoint them. She also cares very much about people's opinions of her.

Weapons  |  As a Jury member, her weapon was a large battleaxe, but as she renounced the Jury, she switched a long sword instead.

Magics  |  Hazel has no magical abilities.

Family  |  Hazel's mother died in an accident shortly after she was born, so she was raised by her father, a quiet man named Wyatt Ellison, and her grandmother Cora, a sweet old woman.

Love Interest(s)  |  Aaron/Laurence

Crush relationship |  At first, Hazel was a bother to Aaron. She always tried to speak to him, get to know him. For a while he waved her off and ignored her, but eventually she pestered him into opening up and they started a friendship. One where she quickly caught feelings for Aaron.

Friends |  Aphmau [she enjoys Aphmau's good nature and made quick friends with her], Katelyn [While Hazel can be a bother to Katelyn, the both of them bonded through humor and similar upbringing and are best friends], Kawaii~Chan [she thinks the girl is silly and adorable], Garroth [while she isn't close friends with him, she finds his politeness and shy nature comforting], Laurence [Another one of her best friends, they tease each other endlessly], (PDH/MS) Zane [she finds the way he insults her funny], (MCD) All the children [she really just likes kids], Travis [she found shy Travis adorable and flirty Travis amusing]

Enemies |  (MCD) Zane [she figured out his bad intentions and how he used her, and she hates him for it] (PDH) Gene [she felt he was harassing Aphmau], Michi [she's annoying], (MCD) Garte [he wanted to rebuild the monarchy], (PDH/MCD) Ivy

Species  |  Human

Jobs  |  In MCD, Hazel is a member of the Jury of Nine in S1 then becomes a guard for the Phoenix Alliance in S2. In PDH,  she works as a babysitter after school. In MS, she works as an EMT.

Backstory  | 
PDH/MS] Hazel's mother died in a car accident only a few years after Hazel was born. So, she was mostly raised by her father. Her father was a very hard working man who did construction and was often away from home most of the day. During this time, she would be with her grandmother Cora, who she absolutely adored. When her father was home, she would be with him. He was a rather quiet man since his wife died, but he loved his daughter and wanted to raise her right. Even so, he was distant in her childhood, which made Hazel strive to impress him and loath disappointing him.
MCD] Her father Wyatt was a close and loyal guard to Garte, but after being injured protecting Garte, he was forced to retire before Hazel was born. Then, his wife died soon after giving birth to Hazel, who he desperately wanted to be a son, and he was left to raise her with the help of her grandmother. He trained Hazel strictly throughout her childhood to be a guard, against her grandmother's wishes. When she was 17, he asked Garte to allow her a position as his guard, but her skills earned her a position as a member of the Jury of Nine. Her father was proud. Being a member, however, she slowly realized Zane's corruption and even befriended Katelyn and Jeffery, but remained a Jury member for fear of disappointing her father by loosing such a high position. She was sent to Phoenix Drop by Zane shortly before Aphmau arrived to search for Garroth, but was ordered to stay after the realization of the new lord. She becomes a member of the village, a spy for Zane, and goes to the Irene dimension on Zane's side, but turns on him after Katelyn persuades her and makes her realize the right side.

Other/Trivia  | 
-  In PDH season one she is a sophomore
-While she can swim, she has a horrible fear of drowning
-She's on the volleyball team in PDH
-She enjoys baking in her free time due to her Grandmother

<3