[MS] • One Night •

TEN

          You wake up to the light streaming in through the parted curtains. You head throbs and the light blinds you, but as you settle, you realize you don't recognize the bedroom around you. As you try to sit up, you feel an arm around your waist holding you down.
          You can just about cane your neck far enough to see [Crush] laying behind you. They are fast asleep, and the blanket is just far down enough for you to see that their chest is bare. You realize now that you are both practically naked.
          It takes a moment, but the day before finally comes back to you. You went clubbing with your friends for [Best Friend]'s birthday, and you ran into some old friends there. You ended up dancing with one of them the whole night.
          [Crush]'s face looked vaguely familiar, and you can remember now you went to high school and college with them. The two of you were never close, just had an abundance of mutual friends. Now, you're in bed with them.
          You glance at the alarm clock beside you and notice it's 8:16am, Saturday morning. [Crush] shifts slightly behind you and their arm hugs you closer.

What do you do?

——
My oc has been updated! For the rest of the roleplays, I will be using that oc. I recommend taking a glance back at them!

For this roleplay, you will also play my oc's crush. Keep in mind you don't really know crush in this roleplay!