Chapter 싶팔

Jungkook's POV

I woke up in Taehyung's arms the next day. He was so handsome. I really am lucky to have him.

"Jungkook! Are you awake?" my dad called. oh shit. I forgot my parents arrived back at home today.

"Jungkook? Okay then. I'm coming into your room," my dad said.

I quickly shoved Taehyung onto the floor on the opposite side of the door. He landed pretty hard but I think he'll be fine. He was still sleeping when my dad came into the room.

"Hello Jungkook~wake up! It's time to rise and shine. The sun's up so my son should be up," my dad made an awful joke.

"Appa~ get out of my room. It's too early," I whined at him. I had all of my blankets on top of me because of what I was wearing.

"Okay I'm just letting you know I'm back home. Your mother is too," he told me.

"Okay bye," I told him as he exited the room.

"Babe. How did I end up on the floor?" I heard Taehyung ask from the floor.

"My dad came in and I didn't know where to put you so I shoved you onto the floor,"

"Okay. We should get up. I'm hungry,"

"Okay we can go," both me and him got up and got dressed. I needed a bit of assistance because it was difficult for me to walk properly. I was hissing at the pain in my ass a lot.

"Sorry baby I didn't mean to make you like this," he apologized.

"Please Tae. You can't control your dick size," I laughed at him.

We were making our way downstairs. He had to let me go, otherwise my dad would strangle him.

"Hi Kook and um Tae," he coughed.

"Hi appa,"

"Hello sir,"

"We're hungry. Do we have any food?" I was limping over to the pantry.

"Uhm yeah. We have waffles in there," he was looking suspiciously at Tae now.

"Kook. Why are you limping? Did he break your leg?!" my dad was freaking out.

"Noooo! He didn't do anything!" I told my dad

"Hmmmm. Wait," he walked over to Taehyung's face, "Did you take away my son's non-existing innocence?!"

"Um...uh...well…I guess?" he was unsure.

"Well then. Kook. Were you raped?" he asked me.

"What?! No?! I was taught well by my wise appa to stand up to bad people," I told him.

"That's my boy. Okay well I guess you're fine son. For now," He told Taehyung.

"O-okay," Tae was looking at my dad with big eyes.

We ate food and he left because he had to feed his dog.

"But seriously though, did you two y'know," he did the 👉👌sign.

"Now that is a secret I'll never tell," I told him and smiled.

luv yuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

im blind. sorry for the short chapter. ill update sooner than this time. okay bye