.::It's "Dr.Hemmings" To You::.

Start from the beginning

"Sexually active?" Oh dear lord please don't make me answer this shit.

"Michael, are you sexually active?" He asked again.

"Uh yeahh..."

Thank god he moved onto the next question after that because fuck, that was embarrassing.

"Are there any inherited medical problems in your family? Cancers, diabetes, ect?"

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. He probably wanted longer more detailed answers but I'm not capable of speaking properly when there is a sexy doctor about to feel me up. Sorry.

"What's your diet and exercise? I chuckled and he looked up.

"Well exercise is clearly non existent, and my diet pretty much include just junk food." I say truthfully.
"Alright" he said chuckling back. "Just make sure you're adding fruits and vegetables and all that." He went on to explain.

After a few more questions he got up and moved over to the other side of the room to wash his hands. He looked so fucking hot. His arm muscles were straining against the shirt he was wearing. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he felt me up.

"Alright I'm just going to get started here and I'll take your blood pressure first..." He said as he walked up to the table I was sitting on. He wrapped the thingy around my arm and began squeezing the ball, filling it with air.

His hands look really nice. I bet they would look nicer wrapped around my cock though. Oh, would you look at that.... my man hood is awakening. Shit.

The blond beauty went on to do more doctory things on me like listening to my heart and all that shit.
He lightly pushed me back against the table as he began to put pressure on different spots on my stomach. Getting lower and lower with each push. I swear to god this dude was gunna make me piss myself from excitement and the fact that he was pushing on my bladder.

I almost lost my shit when he slipped his bare fingers under my pants and felt around. And whoa do all doctors do that, or just him?

"Alright Michael, if you could just stand up and take you pants off for me please." And fuck if be lying if I said I didn't take that in a sexual way. Holy damn Michael calm down.

I slowly slipped off of the table as he turned around to grab some gloves to put on. I unbuttoned my tight ass jeans and slipped down the zipper. Not gunna lie, I had to wiggle a little to actually get the jeans off. Wearing batman underwear probably wasn't the best decision I made today but I didn't know some hot ass doctor dude was going to be seeing me pants less. I heard him slightly chuckle and then cough trying to ask as professional as possible. As professional as you can when you see a grown teen wearing batman boxers.

He slipped on his last glove and he proceeded to step closer to me. He backed me up so my butt was right against the table. He slipped his cold gloved hands down the front of my boxers. He was basically caressing my balls, but I'm not complaining. He then told me to "Turn my head and cough" so I did. I let out a petty cough and he rolled his eyes at me. He told me I had to "cough better". Well excuse me mister hot doctor man, its not exactly easy to cough on command while someones hands are down your pants. But once again, his hands are down my pants so I'm not going to complain.
I purposely let out a cough right in his face, however.

"Is that good enough for you Dr. Hemmings?" I asked innocently with a small smirk on my face.
And let me tell you, he looked completely done with my shit. I started to gain more confidence (as much confidence you can gain with a mans hands down your pants). I kept teasing him and moving around. I started rolling my hips forwards onto his hands. I suppose while I have his hand down my pants I should make the best of it. I continued to playfully grind my hips down into his hand as he just stood there and did nothing. My dick was getting really fucking hard and uncomfortable and I think he could tell because his hand slowly travelled up to my penis.

Small breathy moans left my mouth as his thumb slipped over my slit. His body pressed closer to mine as his lips attached themselves to my neck. Sucking, biting, and licking all over. I was trying to control my moans knowing that just outside the rooms people were sitting waiting for Dr.Hemmings to take care of them, and fuck that turned me on even more.

I couldn't stop the moans that were spilling from my mouth, along with some cuss words.

"F-fuck..... shit...mmm...what is- whats your name?" I asked as I let out more moans. I could tell I was getting close to the edge and fast.

"Dr. Hemmings" He whispered in my ear.

"And that's all I'll ever be to you, got it?" He whispered as his hand abruptly stopped and removed themselves from my boxers.

I was breathing heavily and my dick hurt. I just needed to fucking cum. I stared at him shockingly as he pulled of the rubber gloves that he had on and threw them in the trash. He wrote down some things on a piece of paper before handing it to me along with what I assumed was an updated copy of my medical records.

He turned around to say something to me but just shook his head and left the room. He just fucking left! He left me all hot and bothered and fuck.

I pulled up my pants and buttoned them back up as I grumbled some more words to myself.

As quietly as I could I slipped out of the room and walked right out the front door leading me to the cold November air. Unlocking my car, I climbed and and threw the papers on the passenger seat. A small blue piece of paper peaked out from all the white ones and it caught my attention. I reached over and grabbed the paper, reading out loud:

"I expect you to be 'sick' by next Friday.
See you soon ;)
-Dr. Hemmings"

____________________________________________________________________

A/N

alright so more smut yay! but its bad smut so booo :/ sorry it sucks so bad i was just in a hurry to finish it bc i havmet been updating alot lately but it will change soon :0 i love you guys ! xx

****AND I MADE THE PICTURE OF DR.HEMMINGS AND FUCK I LOVE IT FOD DAM IF THIS BAND THING DOESNT WORK OUT THEM SOMEONE PLS ENROLL LUCAS IN MEDICAL SCHOOL****