SHUCK FACE - Talk or something

<<published 7•Nov•2014>>

A/N:

Extra short chapter which I wasn't gonna include, actually, but yeah. I will now thanks for the constant votes and comments guys!! MUCH LURVE

[a rooster just crowed outside the balcony 0_0]

"This is such a cool little room!" You look around, running your hand along the white tiled walls.

"It's shucking small." Minho rolls his eyes. But he's smiling nonetheless.

"Well, there's more than enough space you need," Alby takes Minho's hand, placing a key in his palm. "Take care of her, alright? I think Gally only intended to scare you, but you never know when it comes to Gally. So keep our female shank safe, yeah?"

You watch as they do their manly high five bump shoulder thing and sit on the bed.

"Thanks for letting us stay in here, Alby." You turn around from scrutinising the two beds you and Minho carried in from the infirmary.

"No problem. S'long as no one else asks me why y'all are so special and get to share a room." He salutes you, pats Minho on the back and walks out the door.

"So..." You twiddle your thumbs, staring up at Minho through your lashes.

Minho turns around to face you, a smirk making its way across his face. "Now that we're alone..." He continues the sentence for you, and a smirk of your own starts growing on your face. He just looks so edible.
So sexy.
Yet adorable.

He's in his daily garb, button down shirt with his tight shirtsleeves rolled up to show off his muscles, fitting jeans that cling to every necessary part of those long legs of his, worn out in all the right places. His hair is different today. It's spiked up, but this time in a sideways sweep so it's like he's been having wind blowing at the side of his head the entire day.

You survey his tanned, chiselled face, from his cheekbones to his chin and his ever so sexy jawline. You start wondering how it would feel to have your lips there, his hands tangled in your hair, limbs locked around one another-

Damn.

You chew your lip, not knowing what to say. How is does one tell a guy that all she wants to do is eat his face off and then make out some more. "We can talk or something."

Ah, shuck it.

Talk or something.

That is the lamest thing that has ever come out your mouth.

Honestly.

Talk or something?

Minho slips the key into the keyhole and twists oh so slowly, effectively locking both of you inside. His smirk is wide, his eyes are bright, and you know that what's to come is worth his teasing.

He inches nearer and nearer to you, and you feel your heart pounding slowly at first, and then faster and faster and faster, jumping, throbbing, thumping... Like a rabbit with rabies trapped inside your ribcage, going a little berserk.

"We can just talk or something." Minho murmurs his smirk never leaving his face, his eyes burning with something indescribable. He comes nearer and you watch every step he takes, every slight movement of his body.

The thing about Minho is that no matter how close the both of you are and how well you know each other, he will always be capable of sending frenzied bats flitting around in your stomach, or cause pricklies to race up your spine. It's insane, the effect he has on you.

He cups your face with both his hands. His rough palms against your cheeks raises hairs on the back of your neck, sparking a white hot heat in the pit of your gut - a sort of raw, animalistic desire for him that you refuse to admit you harbour. "We can just talk, or something."

Your gaze melds with his and you take in a deep, ragged breath.

The fact that he's drop dead gorgeous does play a part in your attraction to him, obviously, but that's just a minuscule, negligible part of the cause for your attraction and attachment to him. Thomas is hot, but you don't get pricklies when you see him, or have goosebumps riddle your skin every time he touches you.
Minho, though.
Minho is capable of rushing you through a myriad of feelings, mentally and physically.

Maybe it's just because he's Minho.

It's that bond you share with him. The unexplainable yet undeniable connection the both of you feel. It's hard to fathom how it took such a short time to start having such intense feelings for him, but somehow, deep inside, you believe your dream.

You believe you and Minho were together before, be it in a past life or the life you had before the glade. It's certainly a very feasible explanation for how you could feel so much love for this boy.

His hands move down, linking at the small of your back, pulling you breathtakingly close to him. He's breathing deeply, chest rising and falling. You feel the unmistakable bulge in his jeans against the front of your body and you almost pass out in giddiness. "We can just talk." He murmurs, his left hand coming up to cup the nape of your neck. "Or something."

A/N:

I know it's short hehe. Again, I'll tell you to use your imagination because if I write it out I'd probably ruin it for you. Ahh I'm so sleeeeeepy.

So this is the second last chapter. Get ready for the finale!!!!!

I think you'll scream at me for the finale.
Maybe.
Maybe not.
Y'all are gonna maybe hate me heh.

BYE