SHUCK FACE - I am not flashing!

<<published 3•Nov•2014>>

A/N:
Heyyyyy how are all my fab MinHOES doin' on this fine fine day? ;) this chapter is super fluffy so for all the fur balls out there, I hope you enjoy!

*chapter 6*

BLOODY-"

"Hell..." You murmur, finishing Newt's sentence for him.

Minho chuckles, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck, arms tightening around your body. "Don't worry about Newt, babe, he's just a slint-head."

You giggle in giddy ecstasy, drunk on the amazing feel of his strong, muscular, yet lean body wrapped around your own slim one.

"Bloody shucks!" Newt exclaims, still not taking his eyes off the both of you. You sniff, turning your head and resting your cheek against his hair.

Last night was...
Well...
He really knows how to...

Never mind.

Everyone has an imagination for a reason.

You smile to yourself and bring your hand to the top of his head, ruffling his already messed up hair. "Minho." You whisper. "Wake up. Newt's here."

"Yeah." Comes Newt's impatient huff from the door. "Hurry up yer lazy shank!"

Minho groans and reluctantly peels his limbs off you under the blanket.

Then a nervous cough comes from Newt. "Do I... Uh... have to cover my eyes?"

You stare at him. "Huh??"

"Ehh, what I mean is, are you guys decent?" Newt's cheeks flame red and you let out a loud giggle.

"What if we aren't decent?" Minho waggles his eyebrows at Newt. "What if I'm butt-shuckin-naked?"

Newt tries his best to look stern but all he looks is awkward and embarrassed. "Agh, cut the klunk, Minho," he groans. "Just get your ass out of that bed."

Minho smirks, reaching for the end of the blanket exaggeratedly slowly. He grips the end of the blanket and whips it off, making Newt yelp and cover his eyes.

Poor old Newt. Minho's always teasing him one way or another.

And then Minho and you crack up.

Newt splays his fingers and peeps at the both of you, and then he releases his breath, realizing that Minho and you are not butt-shuckin-naked. You're still in the clothes you got into bed with.

Minho, though, is shirtless, which you totally appreciate, because hey. Which normal teenage girl wouldn't appreciate the sight of such a beautiful body?

"What exactly did you two shanks get up to last night?" Newt narrows his eyes and puts his hands on his hips.

You and Minho exchange a glance and he leans on both his elbows. This causes his stomach to tense and you can't help but ogle shamelessly.

"Well," Minho smirks, "I'm not gonna tell you everything that happened last night, but I CAN tell you WHAT got UP last night." He wiggles his eyebrows and Newt smacks a hand over his eyes, groaning, while you crack up and start laughing your guts out.

"Aww just hurry up and get dressed. You two are gonna work in the garden today since y'all shucks aren't that sick anymore, and we can't have y'all sitting around all day doing nothing." Newt turns and leaves.

"Seriously Minho?" You turn to Minho, throwing a pillow at his head. It hits him with a poof and drops into his lap. "You can tell him what got up?"