"This has nothing to do with us Jahron. I guess I am acting like you cheated again or something, but....her telling me she has your first child made all that hurt from months ago come back and I-I guess...I don't know Jahron." I said wanting to cry again. "I just wanted to have your first man, I just -" I stopped talking as tears streamed down my face.

"You don't even gotta finish. Imma say this I-"

"And it's like you fucked her raw man and here I am still experiencing condoms." I said making him laugh.

"Babe, we don't want baby number two right."

"Doesn't sound bad." I said shrugging.

"Maybe in the future okay." He said putting his hand on my thigh. I nodded slowly. "And I ain't fuck shit raw, the condom had to be old or some shit."

"Check your dates nigga."

"Listen..." He looked towards the house and shook his head. "You're not staying here Valencia."

"Ja-"

"No you want Part 2 to happen?" He asked making me sigh and shake my head.

"I have no where to go Jahron."

"You have me Valencia, if  you don't wanna live with me you have Serenity and you know her mom will take you in. We all know you're going through shit but your stubborn ass just won't leave."

"This is the only thing left that I have of my dad. I know I gotta let go eventually, but I just can't okay. Walking around this house helps me think of the memories me and Pops had...it helps put some type of happiness in my life." I explained making him nod.

"You dad is in your heart Valencia and all them memories and shit will always be in your mind, but one thing your dad wouldn't want you in this toxic dysfunctional household and you know that."

His phone ringed but he just ignored it,  "Before you say some shit you're more important them these damn corners bae."

I looked at the house and decided I had to leave...or what happened today could happen again. "Come inside with me."

He nodded taking the key out the ignition stepping out with me. As we walked towards the stairs I noticed the mug on my brothers face well my mother just shook her head.

"Fuck is th-"

"Ignore them Jahron." I mumbled starting to walk upstairs. I grabbed a suitcase and started packing some clothes when Vincent bust into my room.

"Aye nigga fuck out my sister ro-"

"Nigga you better pipe the fuck down, before I set yo punk ass straight." Jahron snapped not even phased by Vincent. 

"Like I said get the fuck out my sister room Jahron." Vincent snapped grabbing Jahron by his shirt.

"Hey!" I said getting in-between them.

"Move!" Jahron said trying to push me out the way but I remained in my spot.

"Babe no please stop."

"Why you saving this pussy. He drugged you."

"And?"

"Why? That's your sister dickhead! Your little fucking sister, you're supposed to protect her dickhead not harm her. And you to bitch!" Jahron snapped looking between my mom and Jahron at the same time. "You both don't know what the fuck y'all put her through! She cries daily because the shit y'all put her through. My girl wants to fucking die than be on this earth and hurts to hear her say shit like that! Y'all need to grow the fuck up my nigga."