"Well if he keeps causing trouble for Dallie, either you need to set him straight and make him leave her alone or leave Dallie alone." I said firmly.

Danny then glared at me before pulling Dallie closer to him if possible, "She's mine. There's no way I'm leaving her."

"Then fix your friend," I shrugged, "and you may not leave her but she will leave you,"

"No way in hell-"

"Guys! Calm down please, it's too early for this," Dallie suddenly interjected.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I've been calm this whole time," I said nonchalantly.

"Mhmm," Dallie said as she nudged my shoulders.

I just shook it off and smirked.

I wanted to push this Bryce kids racist buttons, and I knew just how to do it.

"How many classes do you have with Bryce?" I asked Dallie quietly so no one could hear.

She looked at me confused, "a couple, why?" I smirked again.

"I wanna push his buttons," I smiled evilly.

Let's see how far we can take this.

*

*

*

*

6th period

The whole day, each class I had with Bryce I made sure to do a lil somethin.

In first period, I managed to sit next to him, I made our legs graze each other and even though he moved it twice, by the third time he left his leg there.

Then I made sure to let my hand fall onto his leg multiple times.

I also made sure to touch his shoulder every time I got up and made sure to put a sway in my hips every time I walked because I knew he was looking.

In third period, I "accidentally" dropped a pencil and bent down right in front of him.

I heard the little grunt he made as I got back up slowly leaving a smile on my lips.

I also got a lollipop from Dallie and made sure to suck on it seductively.

His eyes never left me for one moment anytime I was near.

Now you must be wondering why I'm doing this.

Well his racist ass likes black girls but doesn't want to admit it, so I'm going to torture him sexually because I know he can do absolutely nothing about it.

I mean I am "black trash" in his eyes anyways, why would he touch me?

Now that it was 6th, I was once again sitting next to him, I was going to take it to the next level.

I got my water bottle out and drank some before "accidentally" spilling it on Bryce.

"Bro what the fuck?!" He yelled as he scooted back in his chair.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed dramatically, "I'm so so sorry!" I said before using my hands to wipe down his pants...right on top of his dick print.

And I pretended to wipe obnoxiously I could feel the obvious hard on beneath his jeans.

He grunted before pushing my hands off me.

"Don't touch me," he growled.

I looked up at him and smiled before moving my hands slowly.

"Teacher?!" I raised my hands, "can I go get some paper towels? I accidentally spilled my drink," I said as I got up and smirked at Bryce whose face was red with anger but eyes dark with lust.