•Chapter 7•

Dallie

I stayed rooted in my bed, it felt like I was in s horror movie all of a sudden.

2149568800: Waiting...

Me: you're fucking crazy!

2149568800: for you? Then yes.

Me: please go away this is actually really creepy...

2149568800: all I want to do is talk and clear some things up.

Me: this late at night? If you want to talk then it shouldn't be at night.

2149568800: baby please

Me: ew no. I'm not your baby.

2149568800: that's exactly why we need to talk because you are.

Me: go away.

2149568800: no, open the door or I'll open it.

Me: bust my door open and you're paying for it.

2149568800: bet.

Before I could reply there was a loud bang that came from downstairs.

My heart literally jumped out of my chest and landed on the floor. I didn't think he was actually going to bust our door down.

My eyes were wide open and it took me a second before I could adjust to the situation that just happened.

I hurriedly got up from my bed and shut the door loudly before locking it.

I walked quietly to the other side of my room trying to keep my breathing even when the door knob started to rattle.

"Open up baby," Danny's voice suddenly rang.

I didn't say anything as my eyes darted to my window.

I could jump out, I'm on the second floor it's not that high.

I was contemplating my thoughts for a moment before the knob started rattling again.

"Open the door," he said more furiously.

I visibly gulped before taking soft steps towards the window.

I struggled trying to unlock it and open it because my hands were shaking and I could hear my heart beating in my ears.

When I finally got the latch off the door of my room suddenly busted open causing me to let out a shriek.

"You should've opened the door," Danny said before taking angry steps towards my shaking body.

*

*

*

*

Riinggg riiinnng riiinnnggg

I jolted from my bed my breathing ragged as I clutched my chest.

I wiped my sweaty forehead with the back of my hand and looked around my room in confusion.

Was that a dream?

I looked at my desk where my phone was placed and picked it up.

There were no texts from any number except for Danny's before I blocked him.

I guess it was a dream

I sighed in relief before getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

I discarded my clothes before turning the water on and waiting for it to heat up.

When I decided it was hot enough I jumped in and sighed again in satisfaction.