•Chapter 15•

Kira

"What did you say back there?" Dallie asked me as she lead us to the cafeteria to get some food. In all honesty, I don't know how no one has noticed i'm not a student yet with all the stares we were garnering.

"I don't know how you can't tell...it's obvious that dude has a thing for black girls, his dick was about to pop out of his jeans." I said with amusement.

"Bryce?" she asked in shock, "The one that called us charity cases? you must have lost your mind if you think he likes black girls."

"Nah, i'm perfectly sane. You could literally see the lust in his eyes, he tried to hide it but his body proved him wrong." I said shrugging my shoulders as we entered the very large cafeteria.

As soon as we walked in all eyes were on us, i mean we did look good so I wasn't surprised.

What really surprised me was the lack of black people, I thought Dallie was exaggerating about the size of the black population at her school...she was not lying.

"Wow..there really is like 4 black people here, and this is a big ass school," I said with wide eyes.

"Told you. I was not lying. What sucks is that the few black people try to act just like the rest of the white kids here." Dallie said sighing. "I mean i'm not trying to bash them, but the completely disregard our culture anytime i have tried to talk to them...some of them are even racist towards the black community,"

"Wow, i'm sorry you have to go to a school where you feel like you're the only one," I said before hugging her tightly.

"It's all good, besides I only have one more year with them then we're gone," she replied with a bright smile and sitting us down at a table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"So when does class usually start?" I asked as I looked down at my phone to see it was only 8:10

"It starts in about 20 minutes,"

"what? I thought you said we were going to be late!" I said slightly annoyed that she rushed me.

"Well we are, we missed the good vanilla pie,"

"Bitch you-" I started before I was rudely interrupted.

"Hey baby," the so called 'Danny' said before sliding in the seat next to her and kissing her cheek.

I would have said awe but I remembered what she told me about him and could only scowl in his direction.

"Uh hey," she mumbled before slightly wiggling from his grasp.

He frowned slightly at her actions before sliding his arm around her shoulder and pulling her to him.

"So what's up with your friend," I asked turning to face Danny.

"Which one you talking about?" He asked as he looked at the table he came from.

"The Brandon guy," I said genuinely curious.

After what Dallie has been telling me about him, I would have thought he would have started a KKK club in the school.

"You mean Bryce?"

"Yeah, he's racist as fuck but it's obvious he likes black girl,"

"What? Really?" Danny asked with disbelief.

"Yeah really, and I kinda want to know why my best friends apparent boyfriend is friends with a racists. That's gonna cause a lot of problems," I said glaring at him slightly.

He let out a sigh.

"I know, but when he's not being a racist jerk he's actually kinda cool. And I've known him my whole life so it's kinda hard to disregard him,"