"Minnie,don't scare me like that!"Miyeon yelled at her.Minnie smiled and wrapped her arm around Miyeon's neck like what bestfriend would do. 

"So tell me,did you enjoy the night with Shuhua last night?"Miyeon shocked at what Minnie just asked her. 

"How the fuck did you know?" 

Minnie smirked. "Of course I know."She whispered to Miyeon's ear softly.Miyeon wanted to punch her but Minnie quickly pulled away from her and gave her cheeky smirk to Miyeon and left the girl here. 

Miyeon clenched her fist. "Aish,this girl....tsk." 

The girls finally finish packing their things.They were continue walking to the villa. 

While they were walking,Miyeon noticed that Shuhua have so many things to carry.Shuhua was struggling to carry the things

"Hey,what's wrong,Miyeon?"Minnie asked as she realised that Miyeon was spacing out.Without thinking much,Miyeon handed her bag to Minnie and walked over to Shuhua. 

"Aigoo,is her Shuhua is that important?"Minnie complained as how Miyeon doesn't care anyone except for Shuhua. 

Shuhua saw a hand in front of her.She look up and noticed Miyeon was standing in front of her and gave her warm smile to her. 

Shuhua was about to refused her but Miyeon swiftly snatched some of the bags that Shuhua was carrying.She doesn't want to see Shuhua was carrying such a heavy bags. 

"Let's go."Miyeon said before started walking.Shuhua smiled and started walking after Miyeon. 

Minnie was watching how the couple walking.She was kind of jealous.She never know that both of them suddenly became close. "Aish,seriously Miyeon.Forget about me and then she went to Shuhua."She said as she was carrying Miyeon's bag.

A few hours has passed,the girls finally reached to their destination.The girls except for Shuhua were jaw dropping as they saw something big in front of them. 

It was a villa that they were seeing.It was huge that the girls couldn't say anything as they were amazed by its sight. 

(A/N:This is what the villa look like)

Never mind her surrounding,Miyeon was walking toward the villa,still amazed at how huge is the villa.She didn't know that Irene came from her wealthy family. 

"Wow...this is amazing...this-"Miyeon suddenly got hit by her head and fell back as she didn't noticed that there was someone in front of her. 

"OUCH!"Miyeon and the other girl groaned in pain in unison.Minnie saw it and shocked that her friend got hit by her head. "Yah,Cho Miyeon!Are you okay??"Minnie quickly run toward Miyeon.She was worried about Miyeon's head.Especially when she have a tumor on her brain.