"Wow you finally made it don't you look amazing " He stands up from the table as I walk closer shaking on the inside as he moves to me hugging me into his tall embrace. "Damn I have missed you" he whispers into my ear before I move back. "Come sit" he holds out my chair as I take a seat right across from him as he waves to a waitress to bring us some drinks.

"So what do you mean your quitting?" he rests his arms on the table staring at me. "I just want out of it all now it's not the job for me anymore" I smile as the waitress arrives with whiskey which I am so happy about. "You loved that job, if I do remember you wouldn't let anything come between you and your job. Sure you even turned me down". He touches my hand as I pull away to pour out the drink.

Taking a sip I can't seem to looks at him. "Baekkie tell me the truth" he touches my hand again that's holding my glass. I can't help but look at his large hand touching mine feeling the warmth of his touch. "You love my touch don't you. You remember our first night together when we made love on the beach. How you moaned so loud as there was no one around for miles". He smirks at me as I can't help but think back to that night how the drink got to both our heads and we some how ended up at the beach after walking for what felt like miles till we finally stopped as he grabbed me and kissed me with force making me catch my breath.

" Remember how I kissed along your neck making you moan more as I stripped your top off leaving us both half naked. I lay you down in the sand settling between your legs as we kissed with so much passion. Then after awhile we made love right there not caring who saw us" he whispers all this to me making me close my eyes to the memories as I let out a little sound.

"I'm with someone now" I blurt out as he looks in shock at me. "Your what, when did this happen?" he looks at me with horror and shock in his eyes as I pull my hand free. "It doesn't matter when it happend just that it happend and I am giving up this sort of life to be with him and only him". I watch as he looks around the restaurant shaking his head in disgust. " Baekkie don't be silly I want you, and I know deep down you want me still". He looks at me as my mind drifts off to Chanyeol.

"I am with someone else now" I tell him as he gets up from the chair so quick that I jump with fright as he moves closer to me grabbing my arm pulling me up from my seat to face him. "You are mine like you always have been. I will not allow this to go on. I was fair with you and this job when you went on dates but no you are mine" he says with gritted teeth as he squeezes my arm tighter.

"I was never yours Kris, I belonged to nobody and I am telling you now I am with someone so there will never be a you and I" I pull my arm free from his grasp as he starts to laugh. "You won't last long without the money, you love the money too much, you will come back crawling on your knees for dates with me again. I offered you the world and all the money in the world. All the Cars , clothes, houses, everything and you turned me down for some low life that probably has nothing" he shouts at me making me get really annoyed now as how dare he slag off my man.

"How fucking dare you Kris you knew nothing would ever happen more with us we where never a couple. I told you time and time again since that first night it wouldn't happen but you never listened. I have an amazing boyfriend  who is waiting for me now to say my final goodbyes so here is my goodbye to you Kris. "Good riddence" I say right up into his face as he grabs my face by my chin holding onto it tight squeezeing it hard digging his fingers into my cheeks as I feel fear inside me. "You will do as your told and stay and be with me. I payed enough for you so you will repay me by being with me and stop all this nonsense" he says so close to my face that I can feel his breath.

"You don't deserve anyone as nice as me, you deserve to rot in hell for how you treat people, it just took me long enough to see the real you" I try so hard to pull away from his hold as he moves closer. "Those lips are mine" he leans in kissing me as I reach up and scratch right across his eyes before kicking him in the private parts sending him crashing to the ground. "You little bitch" he screams reaching up hitting me right across the face so hard that now all I can see it black.