Chapter 4: Percy

A/N: Sorry for not writing for so long! I'm sneak writing in my school, so I have to be careful!
Annabeth: Say the Disclaimer *knife on my throat*
Me: Fine! I always and forever own PJO and HOO *runs away*
Annabeth: Percabeth_Forever_22 does not own PJO and HOO! *runs after Percabeth_forever_22*

This is after the Battle of the Labryinth

 Percy's POV

"Hey Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth aproached to me, smiling.
"Hey Wise GIrl!" I answered, because I knew Annabeth hated that nickname.
Annabeth rolled her eyes.
"So... how was the Labryinth for you?" I asked, and instatnly regretted it as Annabeth's face went from happy, to despair.
She must have remembered Rachel, Kronos, and... Me.
"It was... interesting?" she said, but it came out like a question.
"I know... awkward." I said very very quietly, almost to myself.
"Come on. Let's go to somewhere more private..." she said, when she noticed a bunch of newcomers were staring at us.
Annabeth dragged me to the lake, where nobody was sitting.
"You should have seen Kronos's face when the hairbrush hit him." Annabeth said, forcing a laugh.
"Annabeth, I love you as a best friend, and you are a part of me that I always wanted. I know you know all my weak spots and I know yours. Annabeth Alexandra Chase, you are the most awesomest girl I know in the world!" I said.
Annabeth looked like she was going to cry.
"Sorry, was that too cheesy?" I asked, scared.
"No! This was the best thing I heard in my life! I love you so much! Persues Jackson!!!" Annabeth cried, burying her head in my chest.
I smiled.
"Thank you so much, Percy. I felt like suiciding but you talked me out of it..." she said through sobs.
What!??!?!? SUICIDE!?!?!?!
"Annabeth, never ever forget that I love you." I said, and kissed Annabeth on the lips, and hugged her.
After that, I left, grinning like a stupid idiot.

A/N: I am finally done!!!! YAY!!! So much Percabeth Fluff! Awww! :')
I'll be writing in secret at school, so remember that I love you guys!! :)