Chapter V :: Fangirls everywhere

A few days later I got my basketball uniform with the number 9. I changed into it and put my hair into a ponytail. After I changed I left the lockerroom and entered the gym. All eyes were on me and I began to feel uncomfortable.

"You look good in your uniform Haru-cchi~" Kise sang. "Shut up Kise!" I snarled. "Todays lucky item is a basketball uniform with the number nine. Can we exchange our uniforms?" "I don't share with stalking carrots." I stated.

"You look fat in that uniform." "The truth of the matter is that you're the fat one, Daiki." I smirked when he just glared at me. "You look delicious in that uniform Haru-chin~ like tasty sweets~" "Thanks Atsushi..." I sweatdropped. "It looks good on you Haru-chan." "Thanks Tetsu." I smiled slightly.

"Haru-chan it looks so good on you! You look like a professional basketball player!" Momoi shrieked. "Yeah..." I frowned. Then I looked at Akashi who observed me since I entered the gym. "What?" he said cooly. "You don't want to say something too?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah I forgot. Let's start practice." he turned around when my jar dropped. "Close your mouth or the flies will enter it~" Daiki smirked when I took the next basketball and threw it towards his head.

>~ After practice ~<

"I don't want to play basketball anymore! I'm so done!" I whined and rolled through the gym. "Stop being a crybaby!" Daiki grumbled. "Haru-chin~ you're so weak~" Atsushi said while munching on a pocky stick.

"What did you just say Atsushi!" I growled, not very amused about his statement. "I said you're so weak~" he repeated. "You fricking purple haired titan! I'm not weak!" I snarled.

"Stop it you two!" Akashi said. "Atsushi, she is not weak and you know it." "Yeah I know, but I love it to see Haru-chin angry~" he cooed. "Seriously..." I sighted and crawled to the lockerrooms.

"I'm going to take a shower now... I'm so done with basketball..." I said sluggishly and dragged myself to the showers. I began to undress myself and put on the shower. The water felt so good on my skin and I relaxed my exhausted muscels.

After the shower I changed back into my school uniform an left the gym. My brother waited for me at the gate and we walked back home together.

>~ Time skip. At home ~<

"We're home!" I said when we entered the house. "Welcome back you two~" our mother sang. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." "Alright." I said and walked upstairs into my room.

I threw my schoolbag into the corner and changed into some comfortable clothes before I jumped on my bed. I checked my messages on my cellphone and began to message my best friend Saya if she would go with me to the mall later.

I knew she would say yes, because she is a big Kise Ryōta fan and there's a shop at the mall, which sells only Kise Ryōta articles.
It's helpless but okay!

My cellphone began to beep signaling that I got a message and of course from Saya which said: "HELL YEAH! *Q* Oh my god I love you Haru-chan! Let's meet at seven at the entrance ^-^" Of course she would say yes.

>~ Time skip. At the mall ~<

I stood at the entrance and waited for Saya when I looked around if I could see her. My cellphone said 06:56 pm but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Haru-chan!" I looked in the direction where the voice came from and saw Saya running at me. "Am I too late?" she asked me? "No it just turned 7." I grinned. "Good!" she smiled. "But what is he doing here!" she pointed with a pout at a grumpy-looking Daiki who stood next to me.

"You know, he has a gay thing for Kise and he wanted to come with us so badly~" I grinned. "Don't exaggerate it Haru!" he snarled. "I wanted to buy new basketball shoes!"

"Oh yeah right. Because he has only a million basketball shoes." I rolled my eyes. "You can never have enough basketball shoes~" he daydreamed when Saya and me giggled and entered the mall. "Hey! Wait for me!" he ran after us.

"Ne, Haru-chan. How is it to play basketball?" "Who are you and what did you do to Saya?! You never gave a sh*t about basketball." "Yeah I know but Kise is also playing basketball and I don't know whats so interesting about it."

"If you want I can arrange a little basketball match~ Just you and Ryōta~" "H-how! He has so much fangirls and you don't know him personally!" "Who said that I don't know him?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Y-You know him?!" she said shocked. "S-since when?! And why didn't you tell me earlier?!" "Yeah... I uhm... I am now in the boys basketball team because the coach said that he want me in the team..." I murmured.

"W-What!? T-Then you know everyone of the Gerenarion of Miracles?" "Yeah... kind of." "That's so cool!" she said excited and forgot totally about the fact, that she could play a little match with Ryōta.

"There it is!" she drooled and dragged me into the shop named "Kise Ryōta Fanshop". Oh god. why me... I looked around and there were so many articles. Magazines, Kise-plushies, figures, keychanes, pillows, photos, posters and other things.

I looked behind me and saw my brother who stood outside, watching the fangirls storming the shop. I sweatdropped and wanted to run outside. "Where do you think you're going, Haru-chan!" she said with a smirk. "It was your idea to go to the mall~"

"Please Saya! This is your world but not mine!" I cried. "Fine! Wait for me outside the shop then." she said with a pout and all I did was running out of this fricking shop.

When I left I saw someone hid behind a plant. I looked closely and facepalmed when I saw a certain blonde. "What are you doing here Ryōta...?" I sighted after I approached Kise behind the plant who wore glasses and a hat.

"H-Haru-cchi!" he said alarmed. "You know that it's very dangerous for you if you hide in front of your fanshop, right?" "I know~ but I love my fans-ssu~" "You're an idiot..."

"You were in the shop too, weren't you~" he teased an I blushed. "I-I was draggen in t-there!" "Yeah sure~ But you know that I love you the most~ " he winked at me. "You little..." my lip began to twitch.

"You want to know how much I love you?" I said and pulled him to the shop. "H-Haru-cchi! What are you doing-ssu!" I removed his hat and glasses and began to yell "Everyone! Kise Ryōta is here!"

The attention was mine and everyone looked at me. "KYAAAAA! KISE RYŌTA IS HEREEEE~~" The girls began to run at us and I jumped to the side out of the way. "Haru-cchi, hidoi-ssu!"

All I saw was a Model who ran away from his fangirls and a brother who laid on the floor laughing.
My life at this time was very funny but it changed drastically in third grade when my life would become the complete opposite.

********************

Mina-chan here (ω)

What the hell did I just write...

Kise: Author-cchi hidoi-ssu!

Me: Stop whining!

Akashi: Shall I silence him? *snip snip*

Me: Yes please~

Kise: Akashi-cchi noooo! *runs away*

Akashi: Stop opposing me you midget *runs after him*

Kise: But isn't Akashi-cchi smaller than me-ssu?~

Akashi: You just signed your death warrant *snip snip*

Kise: Noooo *runs*

Me: *watching the two and eating popcorn* Anyway,

See you next chapter ♡

Chiao-chiao ☆〜(ゝ。