Chapter IX :: Pool time

After the dinner we gathered in the living room. "Let's go into the pool it's so hot!" Momoi whined while she laid in front of the cooling fan.

"Good idea-ssu!" Kise approved. "If I can eat sweets while being in the pool, why not~" Murasakibara exclaimed. "Great idea." Daiki said and stood up. "Then it's settled." Akashi said.

"I'm not going." I said while lying on the couch. "Why not?" Midorima asked and pushed up his glasses. "Because I have other things to do." I excused myself while flipping through the pages of their data.

Everyone left one by one except of one person. "Aren't you going to the pool too?" I asked and turned around to that person. "You are working too hard Haru-chan." It was Tetsu who still stood in the living room.

(A/N: I bet you thougt it would be Akashi Bwahahahaha //slapped)

"I'm not into swimming." I reasoned and sat up. "At least sit outside at the edge of the pool. The heat will kill you inside here." he said and I sighted. "Fine. I'm going to change first." "Alright." Tetsu smiled.

>~ Time skippu. At the pooru ~<

I sat down on the beach chair under the sunshade and took out my notes. "Oi Haru! Why aren't you going in the pool!?" Daiki yelled. "Because there are people who have work to do."

"You need to take a break Haru-chin. It's summer vacation." Murasakibara said and jumped in the pool. It's a miracle that he doesn't eat something at the moment.

"Maybe I'll join you later." I said and took my pencil. "Women..." Daiki mumbled and joined Murasakibara. "I heard that one." I answered while reading. "The water is too cold-ssu." Kise whined.

"Stop being a baby Kise!" Daiki took his foot and pulled him into the pool. "Aomine-cchi hidoi-ssu!" Kise wailed when he reached the surface. "Why are these boys so loud..." I mumbled and hid my face in the book.

"Because it's summer vacation and they are trying to have some fun." I looked up and saw two bloody orbs peering down at me. "Then go on and have some fun too." I sighted and looked back into my book just to write something down.

Akashi sat on the chair beside me and looked at what I was doing. "What is so important that you can't go into the pool?" "Akashi please I have to concentrate. I have to work over your data for the next match."

With one hand Akashi took the book away from me and stood up. "Akashi stop it!" I jumped up and tried to get the book back but he held it up over his head. Oh come on! He's just some inches taller than me but I can't reach the damn book!

"You don't need that now. It's summer vacation and we didn't came here just to work on our skills. Besides... a little break won't hurt you." He smiled and gave me back my book. "...fine. Bakashi..." I pouted and mumbled the last part.

"Tetsu~" Akashi and I turned to the door just so see Momoi who ran out of the mansion in a bikini and hugging Tetsu from behind. I turned my head to Akashi just to see that he was looking blankly at her. "Where are you looking at you pervert?!" I whispered to him.

He turned his head to me and smirked. "You aren't jealous are you Haru?" I flushed bright red and hit his arm lightly. "I am not jealous!" I said angrily and turned away with crossed arms. "Whatever you say~" he coeed in my ear and walked to the pool.

I really had problems to not look at him because he was only wearing swim trunks and you could see his well toned abs. I slapped my cheeks a few times and began to strip my hotpants and my top because I wore my bikini underneath.

"W-what are you doing Haru?!" I turned around and saw Midorima who just got outside while he pushed up his glasses trying to hide his red face.

"Why do you ask? It's hot and I'm getting ready for the pool~" I teased him and grinned. "Y-you said you have work to do!" "I know. But I figured that I couldn't work in this heat." I said and walked past him.

Sitting down at the edge of the pool I dipped my legs into the cold water and shivered lightly when my skin made contact with the surface. "Ugh the weather is so hot but the water is so freezing..." I said to myself.

Daiki had a water fight with Kise, Murasakibara was munching on sweets, our old Tsundere carrot was at the other side of the pool holding his lucky item Momoi couldn't let go of Kuroko and Akashi... uhm... where is he anyway?

I looked around but I couldn't see him until someone grabbed my leg and pulled me into the pool. I opened my eyes under water and looked into two ruby orbs. Akashi, who held me by my waist, pulled me against his body and claimed my lips with his own.

********************

Mina-chan here (ω)

I'm very sorry that I promised to upload more often in the last chapter. But I just had my exams and I had to learn so much *sights* And there was this K-pop thingy too... but anyways, I hope that I can write more chapters the next few weeks because my apprenticeship is starting soon and I'm not going to have much time to write new chapters... It's so hard to be an Author... *cries silently in corner*

Midorima: Then why did you even start writing Fanfictions. This is nonesence nanodayo *pushes up glasses*

Me: Because I had so much inspiration... and I wanted to write my own Fanfic too... *pouts*

Kise: Awww~ Mina-cchi is so cute when she pouts-ssu~ *kira kira sparkles*

Me: No Kise. stahp

Sehun: I was with her the whole time.

Me: W-where did you come from!

Akashi: And who are you If I may ask? *glares at Sehun*

Me: He is a hot Korean man with the holy Sebooty

Akashi: Excuse me?

Sehun: That's Kris hyungs line

Me: Did you mean: Excuji meh? *flips hair and laughs hysterically*

Suga: *takes a nap on the couch*

Me: Since when is Suga here?!

Kuroko: He was here the whole time.

Me: *jumps* Don't scare me like that Kuroko!

Rap Mon: You all got no jams.

See you next chapter ♡

Chiao-chaio ☆〜(ゝ。