Chapter X :: Skill comes with practise

Later that evening when we dried ourselves and changed our clothes we sat together in the livingroom eating snacks and talking about random things.

"My leg hurts..." Kise whined suddenly. "That's your own fault." I said lying flatly on the floor cause the boys hogged the couch to themselves.

"But Haru-cchi-" I threw a pillow at him before he could answer. "I can cook you something to ease the pain!" Momoi said. "No!" Everyone retorted while Kise hid behind the couch.

"We need to discuss the plan for tomorrow." Akashi butted in who sat beside me on the floor with crossed legs and arms. Everyone stiffened when they heard his serious tone and looked at him.

"We have 4 days left here to improve our skills and everyone of you is not taking this seriously." I sat up when his eyes narrowed. "Seijūrō is right." I said looking on my notepad. "Some of you are lacking in concentration an motivation." I told them while scanning their faces.

"It's not like we would loose against other teams but we need to stay fit." Akashi continued while everyone approved. "That means everyone is going to bed now." I said and stood up. "What?! It's just 8:30 p.m!" Daiki yelled.

"Alright." I said and sat back down. "Get up at 5 a.m then." Before I finished my sentence, everyone left exept for Daiki, Akashi and me. "Please Haru! It's summer break!" "Stand up at 4 a.m and do 30 laps around the house. And that's final." He gaped at me and went up the stairs without saying anything more.

"Sometimes I think he's a little kid..." I sighed and laid back on the floor. "We just have to deal with that." Akashi said and laid next to me. "I guess so." I retorted and looked at him. "You should go to bed too Seijūrō." "I could say the same thing to you." He grinned. "You also need your sleep."

"Yeah I know. But I need to finish this." He looked at me. "Haru." "Hm?" I turned my head back to look at him when he crashed his lips onto mine. I was startled when he rolled me on my back and hovered over me.

I closed my eyes and laid my arms around his neck. Our lips parted slightly and he wispered against my dry lips "Go to bed now. Otherwise I will do things to you so that you can't walk for days." "I bet you wouldn't." "Try me." He murmured lustfully when I pulled his lips to mine again.

>~ Time skip. I swear nothing happened between those bitches ~<

The next morning I woke up at 6 a.m. and took a quick shower. I changed into some confortable sport clothes and left my room to wake up the boys.

"Haru!" I turned around when I heard my name and saw Daiki crawling up the stairs panting. "You're awake already I see~" I said grinning and crossed my arms.

"Now I am." Daiki retorted and send a death glare. "Stop looking at me like that. It's your own fault." I sighted and turned around to wake up the last person: Akashi.

I heard Daiki cursing under his breath and opend Akashis door. "Oi Bakashi- oh you're awake." He turned around pulling his shirt down his torso. I could see his well toned stomach for a second and aw gahwd.

"I didn't hear you knocking at my door." He said. "Well guess what, I didn't." "I could have been naked." "But you aren't." I retorted blankly and sat on his bed.

"Is Daiki done with his laps?" He asked suddenly and sat next to me. "Yup. He just crawled up the stairs." I laughed and Akashi smiled.

"Should we go downstairs? The others should be ready by now." I pointed out and stood up. Akashi nodded and we walked into the livingroom where everyone waited. "Let's get going." I told everyone and we headed outside into the backyard.

********************

Well ok I'm sorry...

First, I hope you all had a nice white christmas cause Germany didn't.
Also a late happy new year everyone 🎉

Second, I don't know why I need so long to update one fu**ing chapter. But I'm thankful that you people still wait for me to update ( ' ▽ ' )

Daiki: *glares at me*

Me: What's ur problem gurl

Daiki: *snores and walks away*

Me: Well thanks for the conversation...

Kuroko: Don't worry Mina. We still love you

Me: Aww Tetsu y u so cute~

Kuroko: *lookes at me and walks away*

Me: ...

Me: wHAT IS WRONG WITH U PPL?!

Me: Well ok I just celebrated my 1-year-into-Kpop btw. But I don't think that's something to celebrate cuz these guys are ruining my life rn and I hate them.

Me: ...ok that's a total lie

JB: I hope so *smirks*

Me: JB-ssi hajima. U r ruining my life the most

JB: Good to know *sexy wink*

Me: sTAHP

See you next chapter ♡

Chiao-chaio ☆〜(ゝ。