4 • like you don't care

sorry for the late update, i know i'm being really late but tbh i've been so busy recently like bro i just had physics and further math exams and i'm drained ): i'll try to update more but i have a biology exam coming up soon so i can't promise anything 🥺💜

update: i got 95.7% on my further math exam and i couldn't be happier 🥺 in my art exam i got an A* and ngl i'm rlly happy ): i'm only waiting for biology and physics now 💜😔
•••••••••••

Mark's eyes widened, seeing the of booking purchases for their Jopping fansign event. In all honesty, their whole group was shook. Roughly twenty-four hours after SM had posted the news, all of the 200 spots had been filled up, all of the tickets sold out immediately.

"Well that was fast."

The rest of the members nodded their head at the stated obvious.

"Wow, Taemin has loads of people wanting to have extra time with him," Baekhyun gasped, seeing how many people there were.

"What about everyone else?" Taeyong asked, curious.

Baekhyun continued, "Taemin has forty, I have thirty-four, Kai has thirty-one, Taeyong has twenty-nine, Ten has twenty-five, Lucas has twenty-seven and Mark has twenty-four so Mark, the last fan you'll have will be with you for about half an hour because we all have to finish at the same time."

Mark nodded, excited for the interaction with their fans and awaited tomorrow longingly.

In the meantime, however, the group decided that since this was their first break since the group formed, they decided to go out.

"Where should we go?" Taemin asked, yelling from one side of practice room.

"Panda express!" Baekhyun yelled, screeching like a donkey.

Mark sighed. "Oh canada," he pouted, bringing up an image of his favourite watermelon shake on his phone and rubbing it against his cheek dreamily.

Kai stuck out both of his middle fingers at the two and jumped up, running to Taemin as he grabbed his hand, getting on both knees.

"Please can we go to mcdonalds!" He begged, not caring about the angry expressions on the other two's  faces behind him. Taemin in reply, simple flicked him off and turned to Ten and Lucas who were currently playing thumb war.

"What about you?" He asked, pinching the bridge of his nose as he saw Ten attack Lucas after winning the thumb war.

Lucas stuck his head out and yelled, "Ramen!" In which Ten shoved his head away and shook his head violently, saying, "Thai noodles," for some reason.

In the end, Taemin just gave up and ordered some CD's.

No, he didn't surprisingly, but decided to be selfish for once and order some bibimbap and kimchi bokkeumbap instead.

"Mark," Taeyong waves from the side of the room. 

The canadian seagull shot his head up to the call, seeing a bunch of purple fluffy hair run over to the boy.

"How are you feeling? Seeing as this is your first fansign and stuff?" he asked, plopping himself down next to the younger.

"I mean, I'm excited and all, but they've all seen you- what if they don't like me?" Mark mutters, head down slightly. Taeyong simply rubbed the back of his head, leaning closer to the boy.

"If I'm being honest, they'll love you."

Mark looked up again. "Really?" he asked, sincerity laced in his voice. The older nodded, smiling.

"Yes, really."

The canadian then had a decent mindset- his best friend really was amazing.

diNg dOng

"That's the food!" Baekhyun yelled, running over to the door, excited.

Sadly, he landed face first on the floor, and Taemin took this advantage to kick him to the side somewhere, continuing to get to the door.

Again, he stumbled on his own two feet, and fell with a loud crash.

Mark smirked, jumping up and racing to the door, making sure to hop on the discarded members on the way as they let out a loud whine.

Opening the door, he thanked the manager for the food and shut it- slammed it and jumped into the middle of the practice room, dumping the bags on the floor.

"Dude," Ten yelled across the room.

"What?" Lucas asked, laying down idly at the other end.

"Let's start a live."

••••••••••••••

"SUPERM STARTED A FUCKING LIVE YOU FAT ASSES, GET THEM OVER HERE!"

Jeno yeeted across his bedroom, landing on his floor with an 'oof' as he heard Donghyuck screech from his own room, a sound of thudding from there as well.

Probably him wrecking everything in sight, Jeno shrugged on the floor.

Renjun grinned as he walked over to his boyfriend, throwing him on his shoulders and stomping to Donghyuck's room angrily.

"We were doing something!" Renjun exclaimed, letting go of Jeno, who fell to the floor with another loud thud and another loud 'oof'.

"It doesn't matter- Ew you guys are gross! Anyways come they've started dumbasses,"
The younger continued, patting the space behind him for the two to come and sit.

"Hi! We are SuperM! At the moment we have just began eating- are you ready for tomorrow?" the voices from the screen came.

Although Donghyuck's eyes were focused on a specific somebody. And when that somebody got to hold the camera, you could imagine how far the younger boy's heart yeeted, definitely further than for any other crush he'd had previously.

Mark's gorgeous orbs stared into the camera, black hair brushing gently over his forehead, and when he began reading the chat, that is when the silver- haired boy on the other end of the screen began typing away.

'You're so gorgeous hehe' he typed, a blush rising to his face as he entered it.

"Mark! Somebody just commented how gorgeous you are!"

A chorus of 'ooohs' went around the practice room, causing Mark to laugh and brush it off, a smile remaining on his face however. At this point, Donghyuck was struck as the boys had seen his comment, and hopefully he'd be able to speak more to them tomorrow.

••••••••

again, i'm so sorry that i'm updating late- honestly my whole sleeping schedule is so messed up and shit but hopefully it'll be better after this,

also, i know i'm waffling a lot in these chapters but i'm just building up the storyline, next chapter will begin the plot, i promise (: oh yeah also sorry if u don't get what waffling means if ur british ykyk 😏 or i'm just chatting shit and yall alr know but oH well

anywho i love you tehe 💜🥺