Bobby:We Can't

Bobby X Female Reader

"Y/N, Sorry. This is for us. We are both going to debut soon."

"Kim Jiwon, Why? You're so dumb! We can date in secret."

"You know about Dispatch! Y/N, please wake up. We are no longer trainees! We are counted as YG artists. We will sign the contract soon! We can't date, Y/N." Suddenly, I was lost for words.

"Fine, Bobby..." my throat felt dry. " I'll let go. All the best to your career, the one that you chose over me."

"Y/N, stop acting like this! It's annoying."

"I know! I'm always annoying." He walked towards me but I just turned and left with a soft whisper, thanking him for all the good time.

-Debut D-Day-
I looked at the clock. It was a minute before my official debut stage.

"Miss Y/N, you can head onto the stage now."

As soon as I stepped onto the stage, the lights immediately shown on me and my senior, G-Dragon.

Whilst singing the song, my attention was grabbed by a pair of familiar eyes with tears brimming in them. I couldn't be even more sure, those were Bobby's eyes. I sang it the best I could, thinking of the memories I had with him until the break up. Tears trickled down my cheeks but I continued singing. I was looking at Bobby, he was crying the way I was. I miss him, a lot.

Soon, the performance was over and I headed to the back stage.

"He's in the crowd?"

"Yea.." He gave me a hug and assured me everything would be alright. If only life was this simple.

As I walked back to the waiting room, the makeup artist was touching up my makeup. Out of the blue, the door opened. Except me, everything looked towards the door. It was my senior, Kwon Jiyong.

"Y/N-ah, cheer up. It's your debut day. You did so well just now."

"Thanks but.."

"Bobby?"

"Yes.. I really miss him."

"Me too." The familiar voice rang into my ear. I looked up and saw Bobby. We're no longer together. Avoiding eye contact, I looked away. I threw GD a glare. He gave me a faint smile and left.

"Y/N, answer me. Talk to me!"

"Just go. Bobby, IKON is doing well and you chose to watch my debut instead of going along with your schedule? I'm disappointed." After I finished talking, I told him to leave heartlessly. Inside of me was a growing yearning for him to stay. As he walked out of the room, my heart was shattering. With each step he took, a tear dripped down my face synchronously.

"Y/N, your makeup is done."

"Thank you." I smiled my thanks.

"Kim Jiwon! How dare you leave me again!?" I shouted across the room. He stopped and turned back. Running towards me, smiles were growing on our faces until his arms reached my waist. As he was kissing me, he carried and twirled me up. This was the feeling I yearned for.

"Y/N, I love you Forever."