Jinhwan:Survival Show

Jinhwan X Female Reader

Jinhwan.. Until when will you notice my feelings for you? I've been supporting you for years now but you seem to be oblivious. I sighed as I headed to training.

When I entered the training room, I saw Yang CEO sitting with the other trainees. I entered, bowed and sat beside my Best Friend, Jisoo. Soon, the other trainees came in.

"Now all of you are here, I want to announce that you will be on a survival show. All of you will go against the boys. Among each gender, the TOP 5 members will debut. Out of 40 trainees, 20female and 20female, only 5 will debut."
We kept on nodding.

"All the best," he said as he left.

"Yes sir!" We bowed. Great.. the peaceful vibe is gone. The best of friends will have to compete against each other, inclusive of secret crushes. Ugh I wish he could have a CO-ED Group. I shouldn't be think about this now, I should get to practice.

"Jisoo, let's practice." I felt uncomfortable with the cameras. There's a evaluation on tomorrow and I might be able to see Jinhwan! I need to calm down.

"Y/N let's do this movement again," she said.

"Okay." Soon, the day passed.

-The Next Day-
"Good morning!" We greeted the male trainees. I stole glances at Jinhwan. He was looking handsome as ever. "Y/N, will you stop looking at Jinhwan? That's so creepy." Jisoo scolded me.

"Okay okay but don't say it so loud!"

"Sorry sorry." I looked at Jinhwan and his eyes were on me. He smiled and I could melt in the moment but our CEO came in. Together with him was the other Trainers.

"Today's evaluation will be different. The male and female trainers will pair up and perform a short performance."

So all what I've practised was wasted? Oh whatever as least I have a chance to practise with Jinhwan.

"Jisoo with Yunhyeong. Jennie with Chanwoo...."

One by one, the trainees left the practice room. Now only the four of us are left: Chaeyoung, Jinhwan and Minsuk.

"Y/N with Minsuk."

What? Why him?? Ugh I was so close to be paired with Jinhwan.

"Oh sorry my bad. Y/N with Jinhwan and the two of you."

"Yes sir. We will do our best!" We bowed and left.

I can't believe it! Ugh this is a dream come true!

"Erm Hi Y/N, let's start on deciding the concept."

"Erm maybe mature?" What was I thinking?

"Sure. Let's choose a song... How about Bang bang bang? It's mature and energetic."

"Sounds great. Now the vocal."

"Ah.. Jinhwan I'm a rapper so I Guess we need to choose a song that fits us both."

"How about Adele's Rolling in the deep hip hop version?"

"Great! Can you rearrange the song? I'll choreograph the dance."

"Let's start! It's going to be a bomb!" I smiled.

Thinking of dancing with Jinhwan, I blushed. Ugh! Why did I have to fall in love?

"Y/N-ah, I'm done."

"Great. I'm almost done." Almost done, yeah.

I tried to forget about him and finished choreographing. We practised and practised but I couldn't focus! Oh my god, his face was so close to mine.

"Y/N, please focus." He seemed annoyed.

"Sorry, Jinhwan." I started to get serious after practising fo hours, it was time for the evaluation.

How unlucky, we're the first pair.

"Good Morning, I'm Y/N, I'm Jinhwan." We said.

"Good morning to you, show us what you've got."

Couldn't find quality dance video sorry

"Thank you!" We ended the performance.

"Are you two dating?" I was flustered by the question.

"No, we're not.." Jinhwan said.

"You have extraordinary chemistry, very impressive! Good job" I excused myself to the washroom as my heart beating was going to beat out of my chest! Soon, I could hear someone behind me. He is Jinhwan? The familiar footsteps.. It must be him!

"Y/N! Wait up!" He said. It is him. I turned back and saw him painting. Woah, he did not back there. I can confess now right? We're in a isolated area now. There is nothing to lose, I wouldn't be seeing him often anyways.

"Jinhwan.."

"Y/N"

"I like you!" I said and left him in shock.

"Y/N-ah, I've only treated you as a Friend and nothing more, I hope you understand."

"Yea.. I do"

I love him, but it isn't the same for him.