Prologue

''are you sure you want to eat that Madison?'' Maddy's mom said when she walked into the kitchen seeing Maddy eating bread with nutella.

''really mom? it's 7 AM and you've already begun!'' Maddy said while throwing the bread on the table in front of her mom.

Madison Jade Peters is a 17 year old girl from Los Angeles. City of angels, city where most of the girls literally looked like Viktoria's angels. She got sick one summer when she was 10 and it caused for her to gain weigh. She was happy to be healthy and alive, but her mother really stuck harsh with the fact that her daughter won't seem perfect to other people now.

''I can't deal with you right now, I'm going to school early'' Maddy said and took her car keys. Her mother was a lawyer and her father was some kind of business man that was rarely home. There for they were a wealthy family of 4. Damian, Maddy's 13yo brother, was just starting high school with everybody knowing that he was a straight A student. He also played sports so he was the 'perfect' kid in the family, at least that's what Pam, Maddy's mother, called him. Maddy was also a pretty damn good student, but her mother didn't see that, she only saw parts of Maddy's body that she didn't want her to have, letting Maddy know that every chance she has.

''Damie! I'm leaving! if you want a ride, you have three seconds to get in the car!'' Maddie yelled from downstairs. Maddy and Damie had, what you could say, a perfect brother-sister relationship. They told each other everything and helped each other in every situation.

''I'm coming, I'm coming! Damie said.

They both got in the car and drove to school.

-

Hi! I'm new here! I hope you like the story so far because I have lots of ideas for it. Please comment whatever you think and thank you for reading :)