Chapter One

"Your car and driver are ready down stairs sir to drop you home"

"Thank you Luhan. Please head off home now the files can wait till Monday. That storm is suppose to hit us tonight, look its already started to rain" Baekhyun looks out his large office window at the city below them as they should be at home bracing themselves for the worst storm that is suppose to hit with force tonight and the weekend.

"Thank you so much sir, I will grab my things and head home now" Luhan bows before he moves to leave the office. "Luhan have a safe weekend, and I will see you Monday if all goes well with this storm". Baekhyun sits at his desk waiting for the last file to download as he taps the desk waiting patiently knowing he can't just leave yet till its complete. "Come on come on" he says to the computer thinking that will make it hurry and if  by magic the file is now complete. Saving it in a zip file he turns his computer off while grabbing his coat and bag. Turning off the lights he closes his office door as he walks down the corridor making sure everyone is gone.

Reaching the lobby he can hear the rain start to get heavy at it hits the glass doors of his building. He quickly heads out to his car as security lock up and head off home under orders of their boss.

Seeing his driver holding open the door of his big city car Baekhyun jumps into the back of the car shouting for his driver to get in out of the rain. "What a miserable night we are going to have" the driver speaks as he puts his seat belt on while bringing the car to life. "It is suppose to get worse Sehun, so please drive carefully" Baekhyun says while running his fingers through his hair to stop the wetness sticking to his face.

"I will sir" the driver says turning on the window wipers as they begin to drive. Moving along the road Baekhyun can't believe how bad the weather has gotten and just prays and hopes all will be ok as he looks out the window at the deserted streets. "Wait.. slow down a bit, is that a person with a pram?" Baekhyun taps the back of his drivers shoulder making them both look in the direction baekhyun is pointing. "Oh my god I think your right sir" Sehun slows down more as they try to see out the window but the rain is making it worse. "Pull over  Sehun" Baekhyun says while taking off his seat belt waiting for the car to stop.

Opening the door he jumps out and rushes over to the person with the pram. "Are you crazy being out here in this weather" Baekhyun shouts as he looks at the sobbing and shaking person holding on tight to the prams handle. "They...... They kicked us out" the person cries as baekhyun moves closer to look under the rain cover that is over the pram. Seeing a little baby fast asleep all wrapped up in a fluffy blanket not knowing what is going on he smiles. "Can I drop you somewhere?" Baekhyun asks as the person starts to cry more. "I have no one here or anyplace to stay" the person sobbs making Baekhyun wave over to the car getting his drivers attention.

"OK my name is  Byun Baekhyun you can come home with me ok, let me get you and your baby out of the rain" the stranger looks up as Baekhyun finally sees the smallers eyes being owl shaped making him smile. "I can't do that to you... I don't know you" he crys out as the rain get heavier. "Please let me get you in out of the rain, your baby can't stay out in this and neither can we, there is a storm about to hit so please take a chance and come with me" Baekhyun pleads as he can feel his clothes sticking to his body from the rain. "OK" the stranger sniffs as baekhyun guides the pram and stranger towards the car making sehun open the boot. "Here" Sehun says as he opens a brolly holding it over the pram as they take the baby out making sure it does get wet. "Sehun can we get the pram in the boot of the car?" Baekhyun shouts over the noise of the rain as he closes the door after the person they rescued. "I will make it fit" he says as they both lift it making it fit nicely before dumping the brolly in the back while they hurry to get into the car.

Once all inside they all look like they took a swim in the ocean with their clothes still on. "Where to sir?" Sehun asks looking in the rear view mirror. "To my place please Sehun" he says before looking at their new passengers. "Can I ask you what your name is?" Baekhyun looks at the man and his child trembling in the car. "I'm.... Kyungsoo" he says while wiping his tears as he looks down at his sleeping baby in his arms.

"Ok kyungsoo you and your baby are safe now you can trust me" Baekhyun smiles as he looks at the baby sleeping sounding in his father's arms as they head off to his penthouse.

❤️C ❤️

Oohhh something new

Tell me what you think

Love