Trinta y sete

Already 3 months passed and Isabel is still in coma, I hope she'll wake up soon. I stay here 24h, I want to be here with her when she wakes up. Sometimes I feel her squeeze my hand but the doctors don't believe me and think I'm getting crazy.

I closed her door to get some water but when I arrived her eyes where open. I called the doctor and directly messaged Zion.

-Doctor: She's in good state, just a trauma but she lost her memory but only names not the people's so u need to help her, she can leave in 2 days.

-me: Thank u, hi Babygirl.

-Isabel: Who are u?

-me: Its me.

-Isabel: Leave!

-me: But

-Isabel: LEAVE OR ILL SCREAM...

Why don't she recognise me, I looked behind me and i saw a tear, I want to hug her so bad but she thinks I'm bad..

Zion enters and she's all happy

-Isabel: ZION!!
-Zion: Isa! How are u?
-Isabel: A little hurt

Zions pov

I talked with her and she had a lot of pain, so I called the doctor again and I couldn't believe my ears😳. I hope it's ... wow I'm shooked

The doctor also told me she needs to trust other people again and that she might forget some people names like Brandon's. But I'm already filling her in, I already took al her stuff out of Chaviers house.

Next day

I'm so happy today im heading back home, I wanted to go out of bed when I reconised 2 voices. I faked sleeping.

-Brandon: I love her so freaking much, but she's scared of me bro.
-Zion: Just chill and let her trust you again, it's going to be okay.
-Brandon; No it isn't, I don't even know why I came here. She's scared of me, the only girl I want, the love of my life is scared of me and it's all my fault.
-Zion; It's not your fault that she fell in love with an abusive guy, just let it go okay. I'll wake her up