Trinta y quatro

A month passed by and our album is already sold out and were having a lot of bookings to sing.

@isabel.vuangui: Healing.

EDWINHONORET: 🥺🥺🥺

KEHLANI: We need to talk & collab!

ZIONKUWONU: I love u, please come @ the crib
>ISABEL.VUANGUI: I can't ..😣

CHAVIER: 🤬
>ZIONKUWONU: you better chill!!

2 hours passed..

There I was sleeping on the hardwood floor without blanket..only my clothes in a dark room.. I don't even know where I am, my lip is bleeding, my arms, legs are weak... my cellphone I try calling Zion but I just can't...I'm ... I hope it works and he comes looking for me..

Zion POV.

I start freaking out cause Isabel called me, but I know somethings wrong I just feel it.... screw it!!

Me: GUYS!! I need to tell Yall something, Chavier he beats Isabel up the day of the release she beat her up and I think.. no I know he kidnapped her, she called me but I ain't getting no signal or service... we need to be fast ASAP

-Edwin: why u didn't tell us?!

-me: She trusts me

-Brandon: I'm gonna kill this guy

-me: No, ur not! Cause when she needed u the most you weren't there too keep her, u knew she already been broken in her past but u still damaged her, u still choosed Maggie over her, so screw u Brandon. Don't come here acting all friendly and polite when u damn knew she was mad I love with u!!

-Edwin: Wow chill, no yealing pleas let's go! Zion, me and Brandon are looking for her. Nick & Austin tell the girls and try everything to find her, well keep in touch.

After an hour looking we didn't find anything

-me: I'm so stupid!
-Edwin; Why?
-me: After she told me he beats her I put a track into her necklace & I know she always wears that necklace. Brandon tell Austin to call the police, I'll airdrop u their location.
-Edwin: Ur so stupid

When we arrived we were too late...