nueve

Destiny's pov:

A month later

                                                                        Swipe

                                                                        Swipe

                                            @itsyagurldestiny: 🔐🤞🏾  

RAY: inlovewithu
>IYSYAGURLDESTINY: 😘😘😘

ZIONKUWONU: cute ig

ISABEL.VUANGUI: happy 4 u
>ITSYAGURLDESTINY: u and Brandon

                                                       Load more comments....

I was cleaning my house until Isabel came in.

-Isabel: So how did you met ray and how long?
-me: A month &at the party
-Isabel: You still didn't told me what happened with Zion
-me: I don't want to talk about it..just not now
-Isabel: Okay, i'll leave you. BYE!

She kissed my forehead and leaved.

                ~Flashback:~

-Zion: We need to talk
-me: Yeah
-Zion: I care about you
-me: I care about you too, but the words you said it just broke me.
-Zion: I'm so sorry, this is all Sammi's fault. But not gonna lie you snapped
-me: Haha thanks.
-Zion: Would you take me back?
-me: I really love you, but as a friend. I had those feelings for you, but you're the person that changed those feelings. I just think its the right person at the wrong time.
-Zion: Okay...
-me: Yeahh,

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and lay down, he layed next to me. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

That day changed my life, i really hoped Zion would say he would do anything to take me, that he'll wait for me that Sammi ment nothing that i was the only one that matters...but he didn't.

                   ~End of flashback~

The next day Ray texted me, for a date and since that day we're dating. I got a facetime talk from him.

3 months later

I'm 4 months together with Ray now. He called me cause normally we're going to a date, i was prepared and all. But then Ray called me.

-me: Hi baby
-Ray: Uh hi, i'm so sorry but i have to work. So we can't go on that date to that restaurant, but i promise I'll make it up to you.
-me: Uhh okay.

In the background i heard a girl, but wasnt sure.

-me: Uhh baby, wo is that?
-Ray: It's just my niece, I'll come over an hour or 2,bye

Zions pov

It's 4 months already, she posted a picture on instagram of how happy she is with him. It broke me i f*ing miss her, i screwed up. That day.. on the party... i wanted to tell her its only her but i couldn't, she said she doesn't love  me anymore.. it was like someone pulled my heart out of my chest... i started drinking, going to clubs and every girl i saw that was beautiful, i talked to but they weren't her, i didn't even went to bed with them, i miss her, her smile, her perfume, her hair every little thing about her....

I hear my door open and i was 100% sure i locked it, i look up and see Isabel. She locks the door and immediately opens her arms, it's like a magnet i walk to her and cry in her arms. She's definitely the best friend a girl/boy can have.

-Isabel: shhht, it's gonna be okay.

I explain everything to her...

-Isabel: You need 2 tell her how you feel.
-me: I can't she has Ray
-Isabel: She doesn't loves him, like she loves you and she definitely still has feelings for you
-me: You think so?
-Isabel: I know

An hour later i texted her, Isabel was by my side supporting me.

Zion

Hey, i miss you...
You don't need to respond. But i just wanted to tell you i love you,
With every single thing in my heart, i was so dumb for letting you go.
But please can we restart, I'll make it up to you, but just say if i need to stay
Or go.... if you say go.. you don't have to see me back and I'll go away.
I hope you say stay, and i know you still love me and i messed up
But I'll do anything literary anything to fix the broken pieces i created in your heart.
Break up with Ray, go away from that toxic relationship and stay with me...
Just say those 3 words, and I'll never leave your side.

I looked at my right seeing Isabel was sobbing, i smiled at her and she nodded so i sent the message. An half hour later i receive a message. Its her.

Future one🧚🏾‍♀️

Leave me alone, and never text me back!

That moment my heart broke..... I'm not the person to cry, but with Isabel it just felt right to cry. She's the only one i lett my guards down for....

Destiny's pov

I was in the bathroom when i heard my phone ring, i told Ray to look and tell me who it is. He tells me it's Isabel saying she'll be later, but little did she know he deleted Zions number and blocked him.,,,