siete

Euricx pov:

So today i woke up early cause ya gurl got a date with the one and only Nick Mara,
i woke up at 10a.m to do my morning routine. Then i went to McDonalds to buy these chicas some food, cause ya know your girl is tryna to be kind.

We ate breakfast and everybody told their plans for the day.

-Shannon: So.. what y'all gonna do today?
-me: Date with my bae
-Destiny: I'm going to this event for influencers they invited me to.
-Shannon: I'm going shopping with Edwin.
-Isabel: I gues, i'm alone then.
-Euricx: Go hang with Brandon or Zion
-Isabel: I'm gonna have a me time.

-Euricx: Okay, but Shan you need to help me find a fit, he told me to dress cute but comfy.

When we were finished, we did the dishes, cleaned the house a little and then i went to take a shower. When i entered my room, they were sitting at my bed. I wanted to say something before Destiny interrupted me.

-Destiny: You need to were this orange bag
-Isabel: You can have my glasses for today, but please don't break them.
-Shannon: This cute brown top, with this clock. And choose the pants you want to wear.
-Euricx: Wow, thanks babes.
-Destiny: But wait.. who is this bae?
-Euricx: I guess y'all have to find out.

They nodded and leaved my room so i could dress myself.

The doorball rang so i said bye to the girls and leaved.

-Nick: Wow, you're looking cute af
-me: Awhh thanks Nicky
-Nick: I know your probably wondering where we are going but it's a surprise.

We went to buy some snacks and then went to the beach, first we ate our food and then we went to a boat he hired. It was actually fun.

Instagramstory
@euricx.mamona

This is cute; i said

This is cute; i said. Turning the camera from the food to Nick. He smiles and says "the cutie is right in front of me". He smiles before i end the video.

 He smiles before i end the video