Chapter 6

By the end of Hadley's 1st year at Hogwarts, she is more than ready to go home. I'll explain. After Christmas break hadley and the rest of the elite set out back to hogwarts, spirits high. It was a week later that everything went sour. Ravenclaw and gryffindor had been in their thursday morning charms class when Ronald weasley decided that it was good idea to insult luna.

He told her that she was an idiot and insane for believing in the magical creatures that her dad told her about. That it was a wonder she had any friends at all. She had immediately locked herself in the bathroom after the class ended. The elite hadn't heard what ron said, they only knew that whatever it was really hurt their friend's feelings.

The girls all decided to skip the rest of their classes in favor of staying with luna. The boys agreed to get their work for them and kept a lookout for ronald.
When the boys found out what ron had told her...lets just say they were pissed. They were in minnie's class when draco suddenly came up with a fool-proof plan. It was a very slytherin idea of the ravenclaw boy.

He raised his hand making sure to look as distressed as possible as minnie called on him. "Ms mcgonagall, bullying isn't tolerated here right?" She looked almost offended at the question. "Of course it is not at all tolerated here mr malfoy, why is it you ask?". Draco fought the urge to smirk. Jace realized what draco was doing and had to bite his lip to avoid smirking as well.

"Its just that the girls aren't here now because they're with luna. She locked herself in the bathroom earlier today because ron weasley told her, as luna told me; "you must be an idiot and insane for believing in the magical creatures that your dad told you about. He is deranged. Its a wonder you have any friends at all." Mcgonagall looked angrier than any of the first years had ever seen her.

Ronald was horrified. "50 points from gryffindor!" She yelled. The other gryffindor's, competitive as they may be, didnt care about how steep the point loss was. They knew how close the elite is, they had all gotten to see how great of a person luna was, and they all agreed that the punishment was more than derserving given the problem at hand.

Then, during dinner, quirrel ran in to say that there was a troll in the castle. Draco, jace, and parker immediately ran to where the girls were knowing they could be in danger. It turned out they didnt really need help. They had managed to incapacitate the troll all on their own. Though they were all a little shaked afterward, luckily the boys were there to calm and comfort them.

Soon enough the proffesors arrived that including snape, mcgonagall, and flitwick. Upon seeing the 3 boys in the corner hugging all 4 of the girl to them protectively, the girls with fearful tears still tracking down their faces, withheld from docking points and instead sent them straight to the medical wing for some calming drought, and then to their dorms for the night.

The girls all took the time to facetime their parents goodnight now that xenophilius had been taught how to properly use a phone to keep in easier contact of his daughter. Then they all nestled into their beds for some sleep, while hadley absentmindedly rubbed at on the right side of her ribs and on her left shoulder blade. That was where her soulmarks were.

She found them to be strange but very amusing soulmarks. How could you not?. On the right side of her ribs sat the sentence "woah! you're a total badass!" And on her left shoulder blade was the sentence "shit! Your dad's going to kill me!" Clearly one of her soulmates met her dad before they met her. Softly, hadley drifted off into a pleasant dream about finally meeting her soulmates.

The next morning was hectic. Hadley was an extremely deep sleeper and only a specific alarm on her phone could efficiently wake her up quickly. However, apparantly her phone had died sometime overnight, therefore she did not wake up to the gentle sound of her alarm of her parents singing her the song they had written for her when she was 9.