Chapter 4

The morning of September the 1st had the stark family getting up bright and early and heading to their private jet. Once the jet set off for the 4 hour flight to england they all went back to sleep for a few hours.

Eventually they woke up and spent the remainder of the flight re-checking that hadley had everything she'd need. They arrived at kings cross station and to platform 9¾ just in time to hug her before sending hadley off.

Hadley waved to her parents bye before boarding the train and finding an empty compartment. She had just gotten settled down, charlie, tessa, and ash sitting beside her playing with their toys, when hermione granger came in.

The girls rushed to hug each other. Over the years they had stayed in contact with one another, and as such were best friends. Once hadley helped hermione get settled down the began talking about their summer, familiers, and future adventures at hogwarts.

they decided that hermione would be either a gryffindor or a ravenclaw while hadley could be any but would most likely be slytherin, or ravenclaw.
They were about to tell each other about the books they had read when a boy with blonde hair opened the door.

"Are they really letting just anybody into hogwarts now?" He sneered. Hermione wasn't about to let her and her friend be insulted and clapped back. "I suppose they must be, I mean you're here aren't you?" The boy stared at her in shock. After a minute hermione was too.

Hadley glanced between the two for a minute before letting out a snort of amusement. "Werent expecting that were you?" She remarked giggling. "I'm hermione, granger." Mione stuck out her hand as she introduced herself. The boy grasped her hand in his with a small, bashful smile. "I'm draco, malfoy."

Hadley smirked and invited him to sit with them. Draco introduced them to his snake and owl familiers named fang and ares. In turn hadley introduced him to charlie, tessa, and ash, and hermione introduced him to her cat crookshanks and her familier, a rabbit named gypsy.

When the train pulled into school grounds, draco was a polite gentleman and helped the girls down. Hadley set her bag with everyone else's and had her pets follow her. She knew how they acted when they didnt see her or someone else they knew and figured it'd be safer just to bring them with her.

When hadley entered the school, those around her stayed at a respectable distance out of awe at the aura she exuded. It was powerful and raw as she walked, charlie and hermione to her left, tessa and draco to her right, and ash sitting on her left shoulder.

Minerva saw her goddaughter and had to hide a smile at the sight. She seemed to have already made a new friend in draco malfoy. The woman cleared her throat and began her speech, before leading the first years into the great hall.

The first year students stood in line through the hall in no particular order at all. Soon enough the hat came out and began sorting them in alphabetical order. Hadley held her breath when her name was called, not knowing which one to expect.

Would it be hadley potter? Hadley stark? Or maybe even hadley potter-stark? She was bothered disappointed and relieved to hear the hat call for hadley potter. She let out a shaky breath and nervously walked up the steps and to the hat that would decide her fate.

As the hat went over her eyes she could sense its sentient magic and scanned through it in awe. Then the hat's voice began echoing through her head. 'Ah miss potter, or should I say miss stark? You would do well in any of the houses but just as predicted you would do best in slytherin or ravenclaw. I believe you will do great things in...' "ravenclaw!"

Hadley stood and walked calmly to the table of sapphire robed students with a smirk firmly in place. She sat at the front end of the table next to 4 of the other new ravens. Said ravens were draco malfoy, hermione granger, luna lovegood, and lyra Williams.

Luna and draco are purebloods, lyra is a halfblood, hermione is a muggleborn, hadley was believed to be a halfblood but is technically a muggleborn. They had been talking and had learned about each other.

For example that hermione, luna, and draco were only children, lyra was a triplet, and that hadley has robots for brothers. Lyra's brothers were named parker and Jace. Jace was put in gryffindor, and parker was put in hufflepuff.

Once everyone had been sorted and eaten dinner, the prefects lead the first years to the ravenclaw tower. They knocked on the door and the eagle picture engraved on it asked them a riddle. The prefects explained that that was how you entered the tower.

"What 8 letter word can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word?" It asked. Hadley thought the riddle over for a minute before answering.

"Starting." The door opened and the prefects looked at her with shock and pride. They entered the tower and pointed the boys to the right and the girls to the left. Lyra, hermione, luna, and hadley headed up and were pleased to see they would be sharing a dorm room.

once they got their area set up the way they liked, hadley sat on her bed in her pajamas and facetimed her parents. After they talked for a while they said goodnight and hadley got settled in for her first night away from her parents in a long time.