˜"*°•.˜"*°•95•°*"˜.•°*"˜

✶✧Short Story/RP Starter✧✶ 

"You'll never remember a thing, Mrs Beckham, just sleep" the doctor murmured, looking at her, the woman delirious.
Lorna mumbling quietly as she slowly slipped off into unconsciousness.

Albion Carlyle smiled slightly and watched her go then he got to work, he had a lot to complete in the little time he had.

Lorna had been missing for awhile, and no one knew where she had disappeared too, or what she was even doing, finally you received an email, an address in the downtown Bronx with a rose at the bottom of the email.
Lorna!

You arrived and the building was set for demolition, but still you entered, unaware or even you are aware that this was the home were Lorna and her birth mother lived in until Lorna was twelve.

You slowly made your way through the old apartment building, the smell of rot assaulting your nose.
You soon came to the apartment where Lorna once lived in and you walked in, the apartment smelt even worse, stains all over the floor, and you heard a door creak open slightly, and making your way over, you saw a woman standing the shadowy corner.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Hello..." that voice was very familiar, and soon the face came into the dim light, Lorna, but there was something very different in those sea green eyes, a cold curious demeanor, holding herself in a way she hadn't held herself in a long time.

You?