˜"*°•.˜"*°•76•°*"˜.•°*"˜

✶✧RP Starter✧✶

"Mama!" Yasmin screamed as the figure held her tightly by the shoulder, a knife across the three year old's neck.
"Yasmin!" Lorna yelled and growled. "Let her go! She's just a child! She has nothing to do with this!"

"So many crimes," the demonic figure sneered. "So many lives you've snatched away, now I shall snatch yours," and with one swift movements the blade slid across Yasmin's neck, blood pouring.
"No!" Lorna screamed, her heart shattering running towards her daughter, as Yasmin choked on blood, falling to the floor.

"No, no!" She sobbed gathering her daughter in her arms. "No..." when everything started to fade away and Lorna sat up with a heart shattering scream of pain looking around breathing heavily, her chest heaving as she searched the bedroom before scrambling out of her sheets rushing to Yasmin's room, and breathed a heavy sigh of relief, she was safe in bed, sleeping peacefully.

Lorna backed silently away, and burst into tears sliding to the floor, shaking violently, gripping her hair. "Oh God... oh God."

You who were visiting heard Lorna's scream and rushed out seeing her sobbing outside her daughter's bedroom.
"Lorna?" You asked worriedly as you came to her side. "What happened?! What's wrong?!"
"Just a nightmare," she sobbed. "Just a bloody nightmare..."