He was wearing a white shirt and his biceps were seen. He looked tired and damn, He looked so hot. I knew I was blushing. He didn't see me yet and I stood up to bow.

He looked in my direction and his face lit up with a precious bunny smile. He bowed as well.

"Kookie!" I heard Unnie scream.

She went up to him and he smiled. She went in for a hug and I wanted to see anywhere but them. I know he'll break up with her but I can't see without getting hurt. I unknowingly looked at Jimin who looked tense at the sight. He didn't like it one bit. I thought he had moved on. At least he made me believe it. Guess not?

When Unnie came back to sit I realized they parted and looked back at Jungkook.

"Jungkookie I was waiting for you and you're here" I heard V Sunbae as he entered the room as well. They sat on the sofa next to me.

V was next to me and Jungkook was at the other end.

"How is Jisoo?" V asked me.

"Uh she's yeah, fine" I said.

He nodded and looked front.

"Us hyungs are really tired. So it's only going to be the maknae line that will join you today." Yoongi Sunbae spoke.

"Don't take it personally it's just that we're tired" Jin Sunbae spoke.

"Yeah you're old hyung" jungkook teased.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah I can't scold you here." And he pointed in my direction. Not unnies. In my direction.

Jungkook laughed and I looked at Unnie who had observed it too.

*Cough* " yeah so we'll be leaving" RM Sunbae spoke as he hit Jim's head. Soon after that the three of them left.

"Wait for me!" Hoseok hyung got up to leave."Lisa! Rose! Tell me if they trouble you" he said before he left.

There was silence. No one spoke anything.

"So Rose can we speak in private?" Jungkook finally spoke.

"Later maybe? I'm really hungry" Unnie said.

She then glanced at Jimin who made a face. Maybe a signal?

"Actually I need to tell you something too"

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Tan-ahhhhh" V Sunbae interrupted.

The cute dog had made its way into Jungkook's lap and Jungkook was playing with it. V was calling for it but it didn't listen. It was just cute to see Jungkook playing with the dog.

I saw Jimin who mouthed 'later' to Rose.

What's going on between them?

Something is definitely up.

~~~~

We went to the canteen in the hotel. It was empty so we could relax and not worry about rumours.

Jungkook and Taehyung were just talking to each other. Rose was talking to Jimin about something. I was just watching them. I wanted to go talk to Jungkook but I couldn't. He looked at me and gave a warm smile every now and then. I also think V knows judging by the looks he gave me.

The conversation between V and Jungkook was normal. They were talking about the shoot and songs. It was audible and I joined in from time to time. They didn't seem to mind. Whereas Unnie and Jimin were having a secretive talk. It wasn't audible. They would talk for 5 seconds and then Unnie would get lost in her thoughts. Jungkook and V noticed it as well but they just didn't care. It didn't even seem like they were having an affair. It's just something related to Jungkook? They keep looking at him from time to time. I'm so confused right now.