After he was settled, silence took over the theater again. I contemplated on starting on my homework for today, but I remembered I had already did it during study hall.

I mentally cursed at myself for being so productive.

I looked up from my table at the sudden sound of the theater doors opening again. The man that walked in the theater room wasn't alone and a group of people followed behind him, but he still stood out the most. It was obviously he was the Art Director, but he had a youthful look to him unlike most teachers around here at Stratford. Everything about him was a soft and understated joy as he made his way over to us with a smile so bright I'm sure if the room wasn't dim I would be blind.

"Parris Claremont and Asher Montgomery, right?" Director Greene extended out a welcoming hand as Asher and I got up from our seats and greeted him.

"It's Liam," I corrected, before I took his hand into mine. "Liam Claremont."

Asher rolled his eyes from beside me and I ignored him and focused my attention back to Director Greene and the few students behind him.

"My apologies," He said, a quick dry chuckle coming right after. "I'm the Art Director Mr Greene, but you can just call me Joshua. These people behind me are my main crew when it comes to helping the play with set design, clothing, etc."

I looked at the students behind him trying to put a name to their faces, but only a few seemed memorable. I was surprised to see Aria Harris, who was pretty known here at Stratford. We weren't friends, but we had very similar mutual friends and acquaintances. I wouldn't say Aria was what you'd call popular but a lot of people knew her, but it's more for the things she does in the bedroom if you know what I mean.

Feeling my gaze on her, she turned to me, and we exchanged a glance for only a few seconds before we both looked away and her eyes landed on Asher. Their gaze lasted longer than usual and I couldn't help but gag at the sly wink Asher sent her causing her cheeks burn a rosy red.

"Aria here is in charge of clothing. She'll be designing most of the clothing and pieces needed for the play." Joshua gestured towards the girl who waved at us sheepishly. Asher mirrored with a simply acknowledging nod and I just turned my attention elsewhere.

I don't want to be here and I don't need them thinking that I do.

"This is Toby. He'll be in charge of music and special effects." My immediately squinted at the boy. He noticed my stare on him, and quickly averted his gaze elsewhere.

I could never get a good luck of him whenever we're in the hall because he's always letting people push him around and tease him. He had a sort of hen-pecked look. His shoulders hunched together like he was trying to disappear inside himself. Even his dark eyes seemed to be attempting to retreat inside his head.

"And last but surly not least is Corbin. Our man main in set design." The last person Joshua pointed to was a boy who already had his stare on me. He observes me with the gaze as if he already knows me, that harsh judgement with no strings. I return his looks with one of my own, and he quickly waved it off with a small chuckle before darting his eyes elsewhere.

Weirdo.

"What is this play even about first of all? We getting an introduction to the crew and we don't even know what we're doing." Asher yawned, his droopy eyes falling onto Director Greene.