Part - 33 (New RiKara Shipper)

En başından başla

What was that supposed to mean... Did they met before???

"Kara... It's me KABIRA"

Om - Ka... Kabira???? Is he... he called me Kara... Shit...

Realisation smacked him hard on his back... As he remembered who Kabir is...

Om - But... He wasn't serious about it back then... Was he???...  Piddi... Piddi is with him... I... I have to go... I have to go right now....

He knew he can't go through the front door... Shivaay was still awake... So he took a detour and went through back door... Cautiously started the car and drove back to the night club...

*************************************

Kabir Mittal, A good looking reputed lawyer. There are so many women who wants to be with him.And yet, he decided to impress The Gauri Trivedi out of 7.7 billion people in the world.

(Ru - Poor guy... I feel really bad for him...

"😂😂😂😂😂 Shut up Rudra🤣")

He did gave her some alcohol but his motive wasn't ill... He wasn't planning to take advantage of her or something like that... He just wanted to impress her a bit... His plan was simple... To get her little drunk, drop her home like a true gentleman and leave a strong impression on her...

But little did he knew, he was summoning the demon from hell who was sleeping soundly inside this angel looking girl...

And on top of that...

"Where is She???!!!!" Now, How is Poor Kabir supposed to answer?? His back was crashed against the windshield of his own car by certain someone who was looking at him the way Devil looks at his prey...

Long story short, the drunken demon girl suddenly disappeared when he was out of his car to get some icecream for her... Poor Kabir couldn't find her... And as he was trying to find her, Devil barged into his way.... punched him on his face all of a sudden, Grabbed his neck and pinned him against his car.... Everything happened just in a blink of an eye...

"Tell me... Where's She???!!! What did you do to her??!!!" The long haired Devil spoke again.... He might be a grown up man now but that Raged teenager was still there and Kabir could sense it... He was still that young hot headed Omkara Singh Oberoi...

"She disappeared..." Poor Kabir replied through his choking voice... the grip on his neck tightened the moment he heard these words... What is he trying to do??? Kill him with his bare hands???

Kabir used some strength to push him away... He stood up rubbing his neck....

"Seriously man... Why you have to be so violent all the time??? I'm lawyer you know... I can put you behind the bars for attempt to murder" Kabir said to Omkara... But in return, he saw his fiery eyes glaring at him... If looks could kill... Kabir would have died thousand times just by the looks of Omkara Singh Oberoi....

Om - how would you file a case if you're already dead...?? Should I arrange another lawyer for your murder case??

Kabir (gulping in fear) - are you threatening me???

Om - No... I'm warning you... Anything happens to her and you're dead... Just tell me Where's she...

Kabir - stop sounding like a psycho lover... I did nothing...

Om(angrily) - don't test my patience... I'm asking you last time... Where is Gauri???

Kabir - she was with me few minutes ago... Abhi pata nahi kaha gaayab ho gayi...