"You make my heart to the weirdest things," he says and I grab my makeup. I know I'm pale enough but I put white makeup on lightly so it makes me a shade lighter and I put some high light on.

I wing my eyeliner and touch up my eyebrows. "You look so hot with red eyes," he says and comes up behind me and smacks my ass making me gasp.

I glare at him and he smirks. "Let's go," he says grabbing me by the waist and making me walk with him.

"Its not even 4pm Oli, it doesn't start until 7," I say shyly. We are going out like this? I look like a weirdo. My skirt does cover my ass but if I dare bend down I'm sure my my red panties will be seen by everyone.

"I'm getting a tattoo and I want you to come with me, after the tattoo shop we are going somewhere to eat and then we are going to the place," he says and leads me to his car. I get in and when I sit my skirt lifts so I'm sitting on his seat with just my underwear.

I cant believe I'm going in public like this. I look like a lust demon. I  remember his bathroom.  I wonder if he would want to take sexy pictures of me in there? That sounds hot.

As he drives his hand rests on my thigh.   That would be okay but he's also rubbing and groping my thigh. When I look at his face I see he's concentrating on driving. Is he trying turn me on or is this unconcious?

His hand moves up and more towards my inner thigh. "I got a game.. want to play?" He says with a straight face. A game?

"What is it?" I ask wanting to know before I agree.

"Nope, it's a yes or no. You cant back out of it. Unless you're 100% not okay with it but I feel like you'll enjoy it," he says making me confused. So I cant back out of it? I trust him.

"O-okay, I'll play," I say hoping it's a fun game and not a bad one. He smiles and kisses my hand. He pulls into a closed store and parks.

"Open the glovebox and get the box out," he says and I do as I'm told. I want to win this game. I open it and see a-? Is this what I think it is!? I look at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Put it inside of you right now," he says and I look at the pink thing that is about 5 or 6 inches long and as thick as two fingers. I pick it up to feel that it feels like rubber and it can slightly bend but hardly.

In me.. this is a dildo? Or vibratier? What's the difference? I have no idea about any sex toys.

"Kellin. Put it in," he demands and I feel submissive and like I have to do as he says.

I pull my panties down to my knees and he looks at them and then watches me. I put some spit in my hand and put my makeshift lube on it and get on the edge of the seat so I can do this. Once its inside of me look at him for instructions.

"Pull up your panties and buckle up," he says confusing me.  Why? What is the point of putting my underwear back on. What even is that thing? Does it vibrate or is it just something that he or I has to move it back and forth?  I don't understand.

He starts driving when I do as he says and he end up at the tattoo shop. Oli puts his hand in his pocket and I look at the store. "Oli, what is the game?" I ask confused.

"The game.. you win if you don't get caught," he says and I go to talk but vibrations stop me. A little moan leaves my throat and I feel myself start to get hard. It stops and I'm left really confused. How did it do that? I saw no buttons on it..

"If you make that face in public people will look at you funny," he says and gets out the car. Wait, I dont want to be caught. But it wasn't to strong of a vibration. I might be able to do this, and the thing didn't make a noise so it's just me I need to worry about.