༓☾ sixteen ☽༓

Start from the beginning

I want to say thank you but I'm afraid to talk.

What if he makes fun of me just like everyone else has? What if he doesn't like my stustter? I wouldn't want to get him mad or annoyed and I know my stutter would just annoy him.

"You don't need to thank me, I wanted to help." I look at him slighty shocked as I look back up at him. He wants to help but why would he? He doesn't even know me.

He chuckles and looks out to the oceans with a small smile grazing his lips and I feel happy seeing him smile. I felt like I did something right.

"You should wear more then just one jacket and a sweater. Its cold here especially since we're near the ocean." He says in such a stern tone that I find myslef immediatley nodding to his words.

I shiver again and this time around he slowly takes me into his arms and for some odd reason I let him. I expected him to be cold and that I would start shivering from the cold but I don't. All I feel from him is warmth and safety. So wihtout a second thought I cuddle into him with a content sigh. I haven't felt this warm since my parents and I don't want to question why he is so warm when he is a vampire, I just want this warm feeling forever.

"S-s-ssss-so wa-warm." I say softly as to not disturb the peace and he lets out a little chuckle as he pulls me in close. I look up at him with big eyes and he looks down at me with fierce buring eyes and I couldn't help but reach my hand out to touch his cheek which is soft and smooth as I had thought they were before.

There is just something about his eyes.

I know uncle would be so mad that I'm this close to a vampire but this one is different.

"I'm glad I've kept you warm but sadly our short meeting ends here." He lets out sadly and I pout as I bring my hand back down feeling sad that I couldn't talk to him longer. I barely even spoke a word to him, I want to know more about him and this short period of time doesn't satisfy my ten year old curious brain.

"I'm sorry little one but we will get to meet again, don't worry." He reaches forward and pats my head as he slowly cups my cheek and leaning in to lay a genlte kiss on my forhead.

Its weird for him to be like this but yet again I don't question it. I've been warned by so many to stay away from all vampires but I want to stay with him for a little while longer.

"Sorry but you can't remember this meeting till the time is right." He says softly but before I can say anything, I feel all the the warmth leave my body. That feeling of safety goes away and is replaced by darkness and the sadness comes back and it makes me feel lonely.

Slowly the bright gold eyes leave me and there was no more light surrounding me.

I'm alone once again with all the memories of the gold eyed man gone from my mind.

I wake up with a gasp as the memory finished flooding through my mnd.

I've met him before?

I've met Taehyung before?

And he earesed that moment from my mind until it was the right moment but I don't really understand why I just remembered it. What would the right time even be?

"You're finally up." I hear his deep voice right beside me and I let out a yelp as I move to the side and I feel myself about to fall off the bed but his strong arms reach out and grab me before I do.

"Careful." He says softly as he brings me back onto the center of the bed as he keeps me close to him and all of a sudden a sudden rush of warmth and safety cmes back, its the same feeling as before and it makes me shiver from the feeling.

I feel a rush of this feeling going through me and I smile without even noticing. I let my hand cup his face as I trace my thumb acorss his smooth skin just like I did when I was younger.

My uncle came here before, he knows Taehyung and he knows where he is and I've met Taehyung before. I just can't belive it.

"W-w-why di-did you ma-make mmm-me f-f-f-forget?" I ask as I continue caressing his face. He smiles a little at me like he had done before and I take it all in. He looks the exact same as before except for his hair but I really like the way his hair looks right now.

"We weren't suppose to meet then but I didn't care because I just had to see you. You were so close for me not to see you." He says as he rakes his fingers through my long hair and I love the feeling.

I no longer felt so sad just like before, it all left because of his look and his touch. I love the feeling consuming me right now and I can't really describe it that well and I don't care to think too much about it because I just want to relish in this feeling and in this moment.

"S-so n-now i-i-i-isss th-the r-rrrrr-right time?" He nods his head as he pulls me in closer and I notice he isn't wearing a shirt. Why isn't he wearing a shirt? He chuckles and I feel like smaking myself for forgetting that he can read minds.

"I wanted to rest with you and wearing a suit isn't comfartbale to rest in." I smile as I shake my head and look at him with big eyes because I just couldn't believe it.

He was the first vampire I had ever met and talked to.

I'm going to have to talk to my uncle about this because I need to understand all of this. I need to know why we were here back when I was ten. I just can't understand it since Sejin uncle doesn't like vampires so why work with them or be near them?

"Well talking about your uncle he should be here soon, about in an hour, and you can talk all this out with him." I sit up in shock not believing that my uncle will be here in an hour.

How long was I even sleeping for?

"Its been about two days now but you should get ready because once your uncle comes there will be a lot to discuss." I nod my head as I take a deep breath in.

Maybe I'll finally get some answers.