Chapter 2

The car halted and Avi looked up from the ground of the car and outside the windows, they were in a rather large shipping container. He sat up slowly and cringed, he had fallen asleep and had been hunched over for the entire car ride and it had been a few hours.

The car stopped and the two men beside him got out, one opened the back and the one to his left reaching through and dragging him out by his hair, causing him to yelp in pain. He would've ran away if he could but they were all taller than him, the shorted one being at least 6'4", the same height as Scott... and they were really buff... and intimidating if you ask him.

The container was large and cold, the car inside with the back open where you could see the inside of the car. It was a good car for smuggling people.

 It was a good car for smuggling people

Two of them grabbed Avi by his arms before attempting to drag him on to the floor

"mmm!"

He began to struggle, trying to shake them off he wanted to bite them but he had been gagged with a cloth while he was asleep. Probably due to his snoring or because they didn't want him screaming. The leading man stood and watched his captive managed to shake off his men and walk towards one before giving the order.

"Tie his legs."

Avi watched as he gave one of the men a rope and he walked towards him. Avi panicked and did what he could think of and the use of past experiences, he kicked the man square in the balls causing him to tumble. The leading man walked towards him, smirking.

"Fiesty. I like it. Too bad it gets you in trouble. Listen, we can do this the easy way or the hard, painful way. you're a handsome man, but one squirt of this and you won't be so handsome any more."

He lifted up a bottle containing a clear liquid and held it up with the spout facing Avi's direction. Avi began to shake slightly, he didn't want to submit to him but this man could cause serious damage to him if he didn't obey. He had no choice. Slowly, he slid down the wall of the container, his eyes on the ground as he sat there in shame as his legs were tied together. 

"you won't be leaving this container until we reach our destination"

The man and his two men began to lave the container before he stopped and looked back at him.

"I wouldn't have had to do this. But some people you just don't mess with."

What he did next shocked Avi. He picked up the bottle... and drank from it...

Water... he had been threatened with water.

His eyes were wide as he looked between the men. They turned and opened the container, it was still day in Los Angeles and the three men walked out before the man stopped and turned back to look at Avi once more before smirking and walking away, the two other men closed and locked the container leaving Avi alone in an empty container with nothing but the sounds of his muffled cries. Kidnapped once more.