Chapter Three -Dance With Me

I'm sooo happy with all the feebback qnd views that I'm getting. It means a lo, so thn thank you alll!
Anywhore, heres a new chapter, hope you guiess like it ;) comment what you think xxx

Alice couldn't seem to be able to take her eyes off of the determined young man and he -without a care- made his way through the crowd. Every one's eyes seemed to follow him, in either confusion, hatred or fear, but he couldn't seem to be able to focus on anyone but Alice. 

Kol shuffled slightly beside the red head. "Do you know him?" He whispered into her ear, eyes watching. 

Alice shook her head rapidly and somehow manages to manoeuvre her way so she was situated just behind Kol as the man came to a stop in front of them. 

"Nik," Kol said, a smirk evident on his face. 

Something in Alice twitched at the name and she once again found her eyes on the young man before her. 

"Kol." Nik seemed to growl back. 

Alice swallowed thickly and hid further behind Kol's body, she did not sigh up for this when she agree to turn up with Kol- in fact she never actually agreed to go with Kol in the first place. 

Kol sighed dramatically. "What is it yo-"

"Aleysia?" Nik asked towards Alice, cutting Kol off. Nik eyes were wide in disbelieve as he stared the red head woman down. Alice timidly shook her head, her hands unconsciously gripping at the materials of Kol's shirt for some form of comfort. Kol was strange but right now he was the closest she had to a friend and she felt some-what safe with him -Not completely though, there was still something about him that gave her an uneasy feeling, but in this moment she chose to ignore it and huddle in closer to Kol's back, trying to get as far from Nik as she could. 

Nik noticed the way she seemed to cling to Kol and he hated the feeling it arose inside of him, his jaw clenched tightly together and his hands formed fists. Kol eyed him for a moment, a look of confusion on his face. 

"Nik, this is Alice," Kol said slowly, moving to the side slightly to show Alice, he took ahold of her hand ignoring Nik and bought her out closely to his side. "Alice, this is my brother, Niklaus." He introduced. 

Niklaus was silent for  a moment, trying to take in the scene before him and he just couldn't seem to  be able to comprehend what exactly was going on. 

Alice squeezed Kol's hand in comfort as his brother continued to scrutinise her, and then he took a deep breath stepping forward. It took everything in Alice not to step backwards away from him, but she managed -mainly because of Kol's strong grip on her hand. 

Niklaus reached forward slowly as if sensing her unease with the situation and took ahold of her unoccupied hand, lightly in his own. He bowed lowly, tilting his head down before lifting it back up to face her. 

"It's a pleasure to...meet you," He said quietly, but Alice didn't fail to notice his hesitation when he spoke to her. Klaus lent forward bringing her hand to his lips, placing a delicate kiss to her knuckles. 

Alice, even with the mass of uncomfortable weighing down on her, she couldn't help the blush that dusted her cheeks at his gesture.  

"And I go by Klaus." He added just after her raised himself back up to his original height.

Alice nodded still not being able to bring herself to speak to him. There was something...unusual- more unusual than Kol- about about him. The way he was watching her every move, the way he just couldn't seem to be able to take his eyes off of her, not even for a second.