Preview

"Don't Reveal

Don't Show

Don't stay long.

Don't let them know.

Don't get attached 

For they might Find.

Cast thy heart.

Away from all eyes.

people you will shove

Promises are dull.

And finally ...

DONT LOVE"

         A life such as mine, you don't survive without having rules and regulations. I recite these rules like a Spirital verse throughout the day and at night its spoken like a pray of hope. But its these nights when I sing these rules, rocking back and forth. Seeking comfort in these words, hoping this lilaby soothes my active mind.Rules are the Standing Principles of the evergoing cycle of chaos and the sadistic puppeting of insanity within the world. The orgin of these rules come from many years of pain and hurt from my upbringing. Every child should be allowd to have a stable home and a life time supply of love.If only that was true for me.The beginning of my life is summed up as depressing with memories filled with Blood, sweat and tears. Unlike, the typical family that you invision, You know like the stay at home mom that bakes cookies and the baseball throwing, hardworking Dad in a picket fence house with a home sweet home welcoming mat at the front red door . Yeah..... Well, I never got the chance to partake in that experience. Instead I had Tormentors that abuse me with horror in there eyes and evil in there hearts. And maybe thats the reason why I'm so cold hearted and unemotional all the time.Besides, every  weak emotion that I use to have such as Caring, love, and compassionate  all been beaten and whipped out of me. As sadistic as it sounds, it shaped me to the person I am today.'Cuz without the steady beating and the harsh punishments I would have never realise the everlasting power I hold inside. Of course, With great Power comes with Great Responsibility.In order for that to happen, You need to have rules . With Rules such as these, not following one doesn't lead you to time out or a fine but instead it leads you to death. Then again, I've been so close to death that now im not scared of dying anymore. Ha imagine me at age 6 not afraid of dying. But there will be a time where the string of my life are cut. However I would be dammed if I let any of the Oval Elders of the Supernatural world have the satisfaction of killing me or any other creature too.  When the day come upon me where I take my last breath, Let the record show that I, Selina Elora Gray Pierce, the Recarinated daughter of the Great Ezekiel Vano Pierce & Abigal Pondora Gray-Pierce took back my freedom and sought vengeance on those who hurt me. And let it end with the blood of my enemies, The word that gave me purpose......

RETRIBUTION 

 So lets start from the very beginning......

_____________________________________________________________________________

Please comment, Share and Vote.