The Celestial Parade was a parade of comets that passed by, also leaving by a glittery trail on the sky. They say—researchers have yet to know why this happens or even how. But to Y/n, this is a magical moment and it reminds her of early childhood.

She remembers the last time, when she was 9 years old. Her parents were sadly busy and couldn't stay with her so late at night. Zina had
offered to take her to a stargazing hill to watch the phenomenon take place.

"Zina, Zina!! Look!" The young girl pointed at the passing stars, erupting the scenery in colorful glitter and sparkles—just like her eyes were.

"Yes dear...it's very beautiful" Zina chuckled from the blanket that was placed nicely on the grass. The young girl jumped up and down in excitement, her hair bumping up and down.

"I wanna see the stars every year Zina! I don't wanna wait for five years" The girl made a small pout as she flung her small body over her aunt's lap.

The older woman smiled softly, reaching out her hand to gently play with Y/n's milky hair. "You know...maybe next time, you'll be here with someone special" Zina looked up at the lit sky, eyes painted in this sadness that Y/n couldn't understand.

"Just like I was...once" Zina finished.

Y/n's e/c orbs blinked unsurely, not knowing what her aunt meant. "Did that special person leave you auntie?" The girl asked, voice filled with empathy and curiosity at the same time.

Her aunt looked down at her face, still playing with her hair gently. "Yes...that person isn't here with us today. Y/n...do you wanna know a secret about the stars?" Zina rubbed her cheek tenderly, her smile more reminiscent.

"Yes!" The young girl piped up from her aunt's lap, sitting on her knees with bright eyes. "What is it Zina?" She asked more curiously, already forgot their previous conversation—a child's mind.

"Our story is written in the stars.."

And thus the story followed.

Y/n sits on that same place, admiring the celestial view. Izuku sitting right by her side, just as her aunt had wanted.

He's special...it was like Zina knew all this time.

And so she says—what her heart has kept unwrapped for five years.

But who could've known...that her aunt predicted the worse loss of her life?

''sᴏᴍeᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ...''

''ᴡʜᴀᴛ?'' ʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs

''ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs''

''ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ? ʜᴏᴡ sᴏ?'' ʜᴇ is ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs

''ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ''

"Wow, that sounds pretty deep" Izuku chuckles quietly, eyes wandering to the sky, lips curving into a frown. "Like humanity is lost no matter what we do" He sighs.