«This was supposed to be a halloween special»[angst/fluff]

Start from the beginning

His hair looked less soft, his eyes were bagged, he didn't smile and he talked to no one. "Deku-Kun? Are you okay? You seem off today.." Uraraka placed a hand on his shoulder. Normally Izuku would've jumped and blushed furiously, but today he slapped her hand away. "I'm fine. Leave me alone."

Deku wasn't himself, Iida noticed. So did Bakugo. "Oi, Deku, why are you so damn gloomy." Izuku only growled as kept eating his cereal. "You know what, Bakugo, why doesn't everyone ever leave me alone?!" Bakugo was shocked. Izuku hadn't called him Bakugo since, well, kindergarten. Izuku stood up and placed (threw) his bowl in the sink.

Izuku left to put on his uniform. "Hey guys," m*neta begun "I heard him talking over the phone in the middle of the night! I think it might be a girl!" Everyone sighed but M*neta did hear him talk to someone. Who could it be?

"Well, He is being suspicious lately. Last night he wanted to borrow my night vision goggles!" Kirishima states. "The ones you used to get me?" Bakugo asked. Kirishima nodded.

"Last night?" All heads turned to Tokoyami. "He went out last night. He walked past my dorm. I heard him mumbling something about suffering...?" "He also walked past mine..!" Aoyama said. "He mumbled something about meeting up."

~🖤🧡~

"All right class, sit down." Aizawa walked in the classroom but everyone was already in his seats due to Iida. "Fuck this. I'm going." Everyone was shocked by the language Izuku was using. Izuku didn't seem bothered by the stares he got and Aizawa and Iida shouting at him for his behaviour.

"Ugh, come in already." Izuku opened the door of the classroom and a evil smirk appeared on his face. "No way...." Kirishima stared. Most of the girls and Aoyama gasped. Bakugo was even scared, tiny explosions formed in his hands. Kouda fainted. "These guys ag-again?!" Kaminari's voice cracked. "Deku-Kun! How could you?" Uraraka sobbed.

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" He ripped off his jacket. "Midoriya..." Todoroki held a hand in front of his mouth to prevent him from crying out loud even though everyone saw the tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Todoroki-Kun..." Izuku walked up to the back of the class, scaring some people while walking past them. He grabbed Todoroki by his tie and pulled him closer. "Don't ever forget this day..." He said before roughly kissing him. It was not a kiss of love, Todoroki could feel that. It was a kiss of hate. Izuku walked away.

"Oi.." Bakugo said as he walked past him. "What is it, Bakugo." Izuku growled. "Why you, Izuku..?" No one expected Bakugo to cry and neither did he himself, but he did. "Well," Izuku grabbed the collar of his uniform, "weren't you the one that told me to kill myself?" Gasps were heard. "Because that's what I did, Bakugo. I killed the old me. And there's nothing you can do about it!"

Bakugo looked in Izuku's eyes. No. This wasn't the bright ball of sunshine he used to know. His eyes were filled with anger, insanity and darkness. Izuku still watched Bakugo's face closely as he spoke, "You can do what you want now, Shigaraki." The blue haired male walked inside. As did the scarred man.

Todoroki bit down on his hand as he recognised his older brother. "Toya...?!" Dabi's head turned slowly and irritated. "Well, well, Shōto. You've grown. Last time we talked you were only five or six."

"T-Todoroki, do you know this man?" Sato questioned. "Toya-Toya is m-m-my older brother..." Todoroki gripped his desk tightly and sobbed without sound.

You might me wondering, where is Aizawa and what is he doing? Aizawa quickly ran through the halls of UA high desperately trying to find someone who could help him and his class. Teachers lounge! Was the first thing that came to his mind. He knocked on classroom doors while running slowly them and beckoned the teachers to follow him.

Classes stood outside of their classroom, waiting for their teachers to come back, and waiting for answers. "Vlad! Get the big three and I'll get the teachers!" Vlad didn't know what was going on and he didn't get along with Aizawa that good but this had to be inportant.

"Hizashi! Nemuiri! Toshinori!" He yelled the teachers names while running closer to the teachers lounge. Cementos opened the door. "Aizawa? What is wrong?" Aizawa catched his breath. "Villains! In my c-classroom!" He stuttered due to the lack of oxygen.

In the mean time, Vlad arrived at the classroom of class 3-A and rammed open the door. "Vlad Sensei? What are you doing here?" Mirio asked. "Big three. With me. Now." He panted. The boys and girl stood up and ran with the teacher. They arrived at the same time as Aizawa and the way of the teachers.

Too late. Izuku was gone with the villains. As was Todoroki. Kirishima lied knocked out on the floor and Bakugo cried on top of him. "P-please... K-Kirishima... Ei-Eijiro...! B-be Okay!" Uraraka rubbed his back. A dripple or blood ran down Kirishima's face.

That's when they noticed a part of his cheek was discarnated. Bakugo gripped Kirishima's shirt tightly as he cried. "Why you..." "Where's Todoroki?" Aizawa asked. "I-I-I don't kn-know... it happen-happened all so f-fast.." Kaminari stuttered And tried not to cry.

They heard a scream in the hallway. Nemuiri stood up and walked out of the classroom to check what was wrong. Hitoshi Shinsō. Bleeding and barely breathing. Pony Tsunorori stood crying with him. "It's okay, Tsunotori, we're going to take care of him, okay?" She said and patted her back.

~🖤🧡~

Days passed and Kirishima and Shinsō were doing okay in the hospital. Most people returned to their classes. Though, many questions stayed and people were scared it might happen again.

Bakugo visited Kirishima every day after school together with Tsunotori who went to check on Shinsō.

Questions....

Why?

Where was Todoroki?

Who hurt Shinsō?

Why did Izuku go this path?

Part two?