A milestone to remember

So now I'm in the mist of a very and extremely important examination and I'm glad I can write in between of it. So did I mention that people with ASD can do really well if they want to? They are capable of mathematics, science, arts and music. Do you agree?

Have you ever said something like 'How I wish I can be more like him or her!', 'How I wish I can be more linguistic like her!' Imagine yourself taking a variety of subjects in school and you see yourself struggling on the subjects you're probably weakest in. That happens. That's the truth.

So yesterday I took one of the subjects that I hate most. Why? Because I have been getting straight F9 and it really sucks if you see yourself struggling and still feel upset. You'll probably tell yourself you should focus on other things instead and not spend your time struggling but no I don't have a choice.

Apart of all this, I'm glad it's finally over and if anyone I know is reading this, do note if I get a C5 for elective humanities, I'll be over the moon and the other part of me says that it will happen when pigs fly.

I'm very glad it's a topic that I would want to score well in. Only a topic. How about the rest? I have to admit I didn't really study much for the rest of the topic.

From all this, I'm very glad it's over now and that we should persevere right? The only thing I would say is that I don't regret that I've seen myself through and it feels good when it's finally over.

How is this related to what I want to advocate for? I would say that there are people who tried so hard and yet do not get what we want. Do you see them give up? No.

---------------------------------------------------
Update:

Hi I know I haven't been writing much but for that subject, I got a B3 and did I mention earlier that I'm happy when pigs fly? Yes I did. I was crying back then. The painful struggles of doing an essay a day and consulting teachers are a pain in a neck.

The one thing that I will always remember that when you push yourself, you will get the momentum going. I will always remember that.