Socially Awkward

Well for the start today, I learn how to keep my cool. Do you know that when you have time to think, you can do control yourself better?

Yes it's true because I was one person who have that kind of experience. I have feelings, just like an animal and plants do.

So I wish I could say this but I don't trust whatever has come to me, so I ask and I expect it to be true or not, it's up to my amount of sources I get.

Can I say this? I hope you don't mind. Did I offend anyone if I ask if you are really Diabetic? I mean I ask if it's true if you're diabetic. And then you can interpret and says that I say you'd faked one.

I can recall today 23 January 2018, I was coming back from my softball game and because I had a injury in my hamstring, I was limping around and then to get a sip of water. Someone (not to be mentioned) came up to me and talked to me in a mean way. The way he/she talks is really not likeable.

"You say (not mentioning the person without his/her consent)'s diabetes is fake one."

"I'm just asking if it's true because he/she might just write a story on Wattpad to gain empathy with sympathy from others and is a complete liar. How is that wrong?"

"You ask if it's fake right?"

"Yeah I asked because I want to know if he/she is writing a story to gain sympathy and empathy from others." Luckily I kept my cool or else I'll be screaming.

"Yeah. You know this kind of question cannot anyhow ask what!" It's colloquial. For those users from other countries and isn't living in Singapore, this is a type of Singlish we use in everyday communication but when it comes to speaking properly, this is colloquial.

I was having a break and I went back to class to get my things and started shouting to relieve myself.

"This girl ah! I feel like punching her but glad I didn't lah!"

The boys who heard me asked, "aren't you going for recess? What did he/she do?"

"For the record I did ask him/her, I want to know if he/she is trying to gain sympathy and empathy from others! You know, nowadays, people tempt to attempt to try making people sympathize and empathize them. It's annoying and is playing with your feelings."

So I did text the boy/girl who's diabetic. I said:
"Hi 👧/👦? Did you feel offended that I ask if your Diabetes are fake? I am asking because I don't believe what everyone says and I'm asking for reliability. Sorry if it offends you but you know how he/she talked to me? That's sounds more like you're offended."

10mins later, she replied, :
"Erm to be honest i felt a little offended but like i think that as long as you dont do it anymore then its okay ba🙂"

Well clearly I didn't say I said they are fake and I didn't say I don't believe her. You read my explanation and you know it.