"Tan... ji... ro!" Zenitsu hummed as he quickly holds both of Tanjiro's hands and Tanjiro was cringed of it.

"Let's be friends now, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu said as he starts to chase the Kamado kids in a circle.

"Zenitsu! Don't keep chasing us! I beg you!" Tanjiro pleaded.

"Oh, don't be like that, Tanjiro! Nezuko! Tanjiro!" Zenitsu hummed.

"Stop!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Why can you just stop while running and chase them in a reverse manner? Stupid!" Genya scowled. Captain Price fired his rifle at Genya's mouth and tased him as well.

"I told you, not to talk any rash now. Or that man down there will fry you down like a roasted turkey." Sanemi sighed.

"Who wants to be choked up by this taser bullets? Come on, bring it!" Captain Price challenged at everyone

Inosuke can be seen sitting outside of the house and listened to the commotion inside of the house.

"Man, I'm hungry." Inosuke uttered while looking at his stomach.

"Pardon me, sir." The old lady said as she approached Inosuke and sat beside him with a dress on her hands.

"Those clothes of yours are quite soiled, I see. I'll clean them for you, so please wear these in the meanwhile. These are pleasant to the touch and quite comfortable.

"Oooh." Inosuke looked at the old lady and has the reaction of happy under his mask.

" Inosuke looked at the old lady and has the reaction of happy under his mask

"Wh-What kind of vibe is that?" Tanjiro asked.

"That's how he looks when he gets happy or amazed from someone. He seems to be happy that time but in a peaceful one because that old lady offered him that clothes. And also, he experienced that hospitality that he never did before." Izuku replied.

"So, like, he looks like he is daydreaming." Rengoku said.

"I wonder how he looks happy in that one without the mask." Aoi said.

"Want to see?" Kanroji teased.

"Eh?! You too, Kanroji sama?!" Aoi asked.

"How does tempura for dinner sound? You know, something covered with batter and fried." The old lady said, making Inosuke in the state of amazement and happiness once again.

"Hey, wait up! Come back here, Nezuko!" Zenitsu said while chasing the two when suddenly, Inosuke opens the door in surprise and roars.

"Raaaaaaaaaah!!" Inosuke yelled.

'The hell?' Everyone thought.