"Either way, let's start the next episode, shall we?" Dio said.

"Yeah, and I'm gonna cock this gun and aim it to someone who deserves to be plushed!" Captain Price said in a menacing tone.

The scene started to Nezuko who came out from the box and wants to move around. Suddenly, Zenitsu called her in a sweet manner.

"Nezuko!" Zenitsu called.

Nezuko looked at Zenitsu who is now dancing on her and acting to be a sweet gentleman.

"Nezuko!" Zenitsu called.

Nezuko looked at Zenitsu like she wanted to say what but she can't due to the bamboo on her mouth.

"I never saw Zenitsu act so sweet and loving before. But now, as I saw it, this is nuts." Aoi said.

"You never focused your attention to me because you are always looking on my negative movements!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T REALLY BEHAVE WELL AND ALSO, NEVER TAKING ANY MEDICINE THAT IS HARDLY MADE JUST FOR YOU!!" Aoi roared.

Zenitsu went quiet and covered himself with his kimono. Inosuke gave two thumbs up on Aoi as a nice work for silencing the eerie noise maker.

'H-He appreciated it? But... why?' Aoi thought.

"Well, I can't punish her since she is right. That Zenitsu doesn't have the balls to take his medicine." Captain Price said.

'Here we go! The bias is so real now for him!' Izuku and Dio thought.

Zenitsu swayed his body like a snake and slithers his way forward to Nezuko who seems to be shocked at Zenitsu's movements.

"Nezuko! Nezuko!" Zenitsu said and he starts to chase Nezuko like they were playing.

"Hahaha! Nezuko, what did you feel when he acted like weird that time?" Tanjuro asked.

"I was afraid because the first I saw him, he went on a rampage and almost killed nii-chan. But for the second time, he went nice to me. Feels good for now but for that time, it's so cringy." Nezuko replied.

"Zenitsu must be trying his best to get close with you in a way he can do that time." Shinobu said.

"I never saw a demon being chased by a demon slayer in a cute way!" Makomo exclaimed.

"Just like you, you're a cute one." Muichiro said.

"Eh?" Makomo uttered as she started to blush.

"Oooooh. Makomo and Muichiro are now at it folks!" Captain Price said.

"H-Hey! Cut that crap out!" Makomo whined.

"Hey, it seems that you like her because of her cuteness, am I right?" Yuichiro asked.

"Yeah... I think. And also, the way she looks, it's so full of mist like the title I have now as a Hashira." Muichiro replied.

"Hey, Makomo, a Hashira likes you by the way. Aren't you gonna appreciate it before we go back to the after life?" Sabito teased.

"I-It's not like that! I am just too young for that kind of love!" Makomo defended.

"But Muichiro I think has the same age as you." Gyomei said.

"See? You are a perfect match then!" Sabito exclaimed.

"Stop it!" Makomo said while covering her face with full of blush.

Nezuko stopped in the corner while being chased by Zenitsu as Tanjiro suddenly interferes the chase and blocks Zenitsu.

"Zenitsu! Stop following her already!" Tanjiro said while waving his hands in a defensive manner.